1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Staff with young Bull Arab X pup.

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by wallyy, Jan 22, 2013.

1. wallyy

wallyy Big Dog

2. jacko

jacko CH Dog

did it end in tears ? lol . bull arabs are sight hounds or long dogs arent they ? i think some lads here have them.

3. Stumpy

Stumpy Big Dog

Can't wait to go see this dog, there's a lot of him.

4. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

That's no pup lol he's a monster your staff don't look to playful lol

5. wallyy

wallyy Big Dog

No tears fellas, the people that own them are very experienced with dogs. The young pup is going on pigs when he gets older. The bull arab is a fairly popular dog here for hunting. As you can see he will have plenty of leg and size about him. You are right though there has been times when there has been plenty of grief though. A fella brought his hunting dogs around to a friends farm who owned a staff that Stumpy bred for the first eighteen months no drama, on the next trip over there were plenty of tears I'm telling ya. Sometimes accidents just happen.

6. Preben W

Preben W Pup

Good looking staff, and bull arab pup :) Sorry to hear about that accident, what happend?

7. Stumpy

Stumpy Big Dog

They accident pmsl was that a Bull Arab 110lb plus dog got hit by a annoyed stafford that proceeded to try to get as much of the BA's throat between his jaws as he could get. The owner of the BA tried separating the dogs then and put his hands where he shouldn't have but it that most likely saved his dogs life. Took them 10 minutes to get the stafford off and the BA was pretty badly worked over. There was another dog that also was also involved but it ran for it's life and hid under the house and had to be dragged out.

They don't bring their dogs onto the property anymore unless they are in cages, as the stafford has the run of the property.

8. gunman2376

gunman2376 Big Dog

Ho boy, that staff looking serious, he's a looker, i really like it

9. Preben W

Preben W Pup

Sounds like a though staffie, who didn't like other dogs on his property. Always sad with such insidents, but accidents happens.

Looks like you guys down in ausssie keep some great staffords :) Keep posting pictures off them.

A little off topic here, but do you have any problems with dingoes attacking dogs in aussie? Anyone had their staffies chasing off dingoes from farms? The reason I ask, is because it seems that coyotes are a huge problem in some places in the US, even sometimes attacking apbt's.

10. Stumpy

Stumpy Big Dog

It all depends where you live, it's more wild dog packs that live i national parks that boarder farms.

We have friends live in such a place and have lost at least 1 bitch and they've had other dogs banged up.

There were problems years ago in the mountains in Victoria with Dingo's and in small pockets but most of the Dingo's are mixed breed now on the mainland as feral dogs have interbred.

The purest Dingo's are on Fraser Island and no domestic dogs are allowed.