1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stafford ramblings

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by springview, Mar 22, 2012.

1. tommy1985

tommy1985 Big Dog

I'm suprised how many derry ppl r on this forum lol I'm in the town aswell lol

2. A.W.DALY

A.W.DALY Pup

yes one and all born and bred in CHORLEY....Derry

3. Tartanvandal

Tartanvandal Guest

Im was captured by the pirates but they let me go due to my constant moaning about the food " T " ....was biten by a shark last week and it got the toothache ...what can i say m8....home the morra..have been given a warning order to call Seamus lol...will bell u during the week ok...hail hail

4. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

Aurthur stop being childish your a LIAR this was proven for all to see with your comments about myself matching Bruno and refereeing his matches when i campaigned him into dogmen noone has heard of according to you , also your remarks about Seamus Mc Nutt and his dogs are ridiculous as you never met him or knew what dogs he owned but see fit to talk rubbish about things you have no knowledge about , you should have said all this when Bruno was open to any dog or bitch in Britain from 36-40 lb you could have all you wanted . As for the people from Derry on this board i havent a clue who they are , howevor like myself they seem to know Seamus and give him the respect he deserves as a historian of game breeds and without doubt the most HONEST and KNOWLEDGEBLE dogman in these Islands , he also owned better bred dogs than you ever did . Have had enough arguing you have your views i have mine that what makes the game intresting , i backed up my claims even if YOU had never heard of my opponents my dogs were open to anyone this includes Irish dogmen

5. evergreen

evergreen Pup

There was a man named springview, who wanted us to to believe his knowledge was true, but because we all dont agree with his view he says only his staffords are bred true! BECAUSE THEY AINT BLUE! wot a load of poo.

6. Westway

Westway Big Dog

Like to ask you about ch kim spring, was kim the stafford who lost to molly and was taken in the potters bar raid or the ch owned by westcoast combine. never heard of these either i may know them without their titles tho,ch clyde and ch deano. another u mention was ch buck was this browns buck. Be good to hear their history.

7. activeirish

activeirish Big Dog

I replied to your pm, you said you told Seamus McNutt that I mentioned him on here & he asked you to message me and find out who I was.
    But when I talked with Seamus today and told him about it, he had no idea what I was talking about, now could you explain that??

8. A.W.DALY

A.W.DALY Pup

ye, clever trever..open till the offer was took...naked heels...springview...check it out...history man

9. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

The CH Kim bitch was matched by GG then sold to C from London who also owned the CH Ben dog , he matched her into CH Molly and she lost game in a match Axesmith told me was the best he saw and he saw CH Mitsi/CH Brindy and Joss/CH Stormer so that praise indeed , the CH Kim bitch was confiscated in the Potters Bar bust she was very old and a great little bitch . The Westcoast CH Kim was bred by the Plymouth Rock i saw her win her Championship over a good bitch out of CH Neilson , Westcoast also had a brother to Kim that was a good dog , i think she was a Pitbull/Staff cross or so Dune told me one time either wat they were good dogs . The CH Clyde dog was a showbred Staff that was the most worked dog i ever saw , i remember IG telling me his owners were having a party to celebrate his 100 th roll lol , he lost game to Tosca when he was a old dog . The CH Deano dog was bred from a Buzz/Patrick line and CH Buck may have been out of Scrapper there pedigrees appeared in the Pitbull News in a advert i believe . Now Evergreen its easy to talk on a board behind a false name why not stop being childish if your gonna bitch lets see who you are stop making childish remarks or is it that you have done nothing in dogs , if you have tell us all let us enjoy your obvious knowledge of dogs but maybe your just another board wanna be never was dogman that has never done anything everyone knows who i am i put my name to what i sat if you feel im wrong dont talk shite contact me you fool . The Rebel bitch was not a Champion , she lost to CH Molly and CH Mitsi the Joe dog was also not a Champion , he won one match over a English Bull then lost game to Dillinger , he was a great looking dog and deep game , a friend owned a daughter of Joe/Rebel called Tara i saw her and she was a good looking game acting bitch, i hope this answers your questions Westway as it brought back happy memories .

10. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

just checked the paperwork that red joe and mollys owner wrote out for me when i was at his years ago .it is a record of alot of the working dogs mentioned here etc ....it has rebel down as a 3xw 1xl ..lost last one game to molly in 38 .... it has joe as 4xw 1xl ..lost to dillinger in 1.28

11. Skeets

Skeets Pup

I also remember being told by his owner that Joe was a 4xw - 1xl, but I doubt all of them where reported.

12. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

thats it skeets ... alot of them were not reported years ago

13. Skeets

Skeets Pup

Like his maternal grandfather the original 'Red Joe' who was used very heavily but not a thing was reported.

14. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

Activeirish dont know if your refering to me as regards Seamus but i spoke with him a few days ago but i never mentioned you . The Joe dog had two matches like i told you he was rolled with a number of dogs but they were not matches even unreported matches yet he was still a great dog , hey Aurthur who did i refuse to match tell me as once again im calling you a LIAR , i can tell you plenty whom refused to match myself even when giving weight this can be varified by wellknown dogmen , still like i said its easy to talk you could have had it with any dog i owned thats a FACT now your boring me with your childish remarks , if you have something of intrest to say im listening but please stop telling lies

15. Westway

Westway Big Dog

thanx for your reply spring......ch buck was from scrapper and beaut......westcoasts kim was a gud bitch, beat a staff first time out, was the bitch from neilson called star, think both star and kim were both 2xw.......anyway been gud reading about the old dogs.

16. A.W.DALY

A.W.DALY Pup

clever t, u are a pen pal --internet hero, you know only what people from other countrys tell you about them selfs..PENPAL...some of the people u mention have done nouth with dogs...keeping a few show dogs...and know about what other people do with dogs dont make you one of the best dogmen...its like saying richard stratton is a great dogman... s mc nutt has done nothing with staffs except own a well know bitch in the 1960s..he was at that time into show dogs...reread ur stories u put in books and mags..there is only 1 liar here

17. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

Once again Aurthur tell us who i refused to match into as you stated in a previous post just like you claimed i refereed matches for my own dogs and once again state Seamus Mc Nutt owned only one staff bitch in the early 60s when in fact he owned many Irish show winning KC Chapions throughout the seventies in fact i believe he owned the top green star winning bitch but obbviously you dont know him but talk about him never having met the man .As i told you Aurthur through the 80s and 90s he owned the best Nelis (rom) blood in the world but you wouldnt know this would you because he didnt sell pups so Aurthur your Wrong again stop talking about subjects you have no knowledge of were not involved with and i talk about what i saw and dogs i matched which was far in excess of you even if my opponents were unknown to you lol

18. Westway

Westway Big Dog

skipper just been talkin to old lad about joe told me he was matched twice....lost to bryant's dillinger in 1hr3mins king limey reffed ....and won over browns rocky in 30mins.

19. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

i was told of RO who owned joe and molly ??

20. jt ellison

jt ellison Big Dog

Westway the bitch may have been Star she was a black bitch and was owned and handled by Rustler who also owned the Grape dog that won over Sunny boys Albert (won2) on the same show both bitches performed well , the Grape dog was a good little dog the Albert dog quit around the 1 hr 30 mark , Rustler was a good dogman and owned some good dogs , i conditioned the Albert dog in all his matches for the Sunny Boys , the loss was accredited as my loss in the Journal but i didnt own the dog , but thats all history and memories lol