1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

STB and Halls Ch Sugar

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by redwar, Oct 21, 2010.

1. redwar

redwar Big Dog

Looking for info on this dog, grandaughter of Hootens Butcher boy I believe. I have found she was a 4x wondering how she did as a producer and what kind of dog she was. Thanks
    dave

2. redwar

redwar Big Dog

Many views and nothing, wow. I thought for sure someone would have something.

3. ovs

ovs Banned

4. O-Jay

O-Jay Pup

Not the real pedegree i know best i was owner and still hold this line.This particler dog is a very importand dog from me from Ch Sugar (4XW) aka Ch Balada(4XW) aka ?

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=255091

Sjoerds Gina(1XW) is out of Wardt's Lady the Mother of st.Benedict's Raliegh.I had a grandson Of Ch Sugar (4XW) this was one off Holland's best gamedogs it was a cross with the old Country Boys Blood from Holland....(Lopposay's Buster rom)Sjoerds Gina(1XW) was family off ch Sugar(4XW)Bred with Wardt's ch Thunder who was a grandchild off ch Sugar(4XW) also....O.V.S. Van Helsing aka Thunderstorm is a carrier off the blood off Ch Sugar(4XW) and looks alot like this ch.I was very impresed by CH Sugar and very glad we have a kind off linebreding on her automatic build CH Sugar multiplier with alot off her gene's in Van Helsing who is going to be bred to dt Gina.Ch Sugar(4XW) had redicullus long teeth and was one off my favorite bitche's altime i'm glad i have her in the ped.Doesn't matter what the pedegree off this dog is one out off three options it seems now.

5. What is the breeding of champ sugar ? if the above is false ?

6. O-Jay

O-Jay Pup

7. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Verison ONE is the real one she was out of wood snooty and carvers lipstick . STB owned her she was previusly ownded bij CARTER Hall!!.
    i stil have her on tape and have some real nice pictures of her.I knew her very wel.
    STB askt MR Bulldog at the time to breed her with CH Spike . sins he was halve a eli bully bred dog himself and had CH Stomper up close but MR Bulldog askt a rediculess stud fee at the time.
    Later when he found out who the bitch was he was intrested and STB told him NO. as he played it on the person and didndt judge the breeding on its tru merrit.
    the sec ped shown is a Bobby Hall Pedegree with a picture of a bitch taken from the netherlands looking at the gobbel stones.

8. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Wow this brought back some memories Howard's Tobe and Rose! Had A bitch off that breeding! Earl Tudor was just on tilt Carlile was letting those dogs out! Those days breeding was kept secret, you coud'nt buy an egg! LOL It took me over three yrs. just to get to use A grade match dog, they liked me but I was tested! Oh well just an old man thinking out loud! Damn how I wish I could do it all again! Carry on gentleman!