1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

SteelCity Ch. Bishop??

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Qb5, Nov 19, 2013.

1. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

He is the Truth. Enough said.

2. chincheck

chincheck Pup

I agree that would be enough said and the truth at that. Except there is a pretty long article that says a whole lot more. So while i agree that's all that needed to be said, there were and are conflicting reports to refute that article. Good hound and should produce for that camp.

3. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Them Gaston hounds are No Joke. My boy Red John has a lot of Gaston in him.

4. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

There is some truth in the article but a lot of it is made up nonsense. That being said, Bishop is legit, and what he has accomplished is true.

5. chincheck

chincheck Pup

Never denied that. All I'm saying is, for those that take the SDJ as gospel...don't. First word from Mexico was a DQ then it was a draw. Then next morning it was a W. Just curious that's all. TCF has pull and it's no secret that $$$ can buy just about anything including W's. His bid for CH he was almost 5lbs over and if the opposite handler had a lick of sense it should have never even went down. That article is riddled with lies. Like I said every time, he is all bulldog. But there is a myth that this damn hound wore a cape or something lol. True enthusiast respect truth. Stretching it can break bonds.