1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

steroids?!?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by gypsyboy, May 22, 2012.

1. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

LOL You will be a TOTAL BEAST at this rate. HAHAHA

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

You need to add about 250 ml of grain alcohol as a supplement to those curls Bama!!!!

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

3. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

You guys are pummeling the kidneys with the steroids and now the poor ol' liver is starting to get fried as well. Let's get a bag and stop by the pharmacy (in a building or on a corner) and get those last few brain cells that are living normally. If we got to go out there is no need to know about it when it happens. S

4. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

Orals maybe but obviously if you are giving orals you are prepared with liver and kidney protection.. As far as IM you again are doing no more harm then over the counter supplements. Knowledge is key and if you don't got it then I can see some of the problems you speak of.

5. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

I've learned a long time ago steroids are a topic that split people into two camps: 1)Those that are educated on the subjected and understand their uses and 2)Those that fall for the media stories everytime. I will agree with you to an extent that steroids don't make people ''rage'' BUT it's not entirely correct to say they don't have an affect on aggression. Physiologically, the more testosterone a person have, the more aggressive/dominant that person will be. It's simply how we are. Yes, you can control it and I don't believe in ''roid rage'', but people do tend to get a little more aggressive and possibly short tempered.

6. dont use them it wont make a dog game.

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I subscribe to that belief. I know there is benefits and drawbacks to using them, but I've always felt it was kinda cheating. I guess you could say that's a part of the game though. So I say use them if you see fit, just make sure you've got something worthy, Instead of hoping the steroids make it worthy.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

8. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Yes exactly I agree.

Its also like a bitch with PMS, it can make a women a little more irritable and edgy but they can still control there bitchiness LMAO.

9. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Yes you're right. I just felt like if typed enough at that point and didn't feel like going into it but you are correct.

10. slim12

Steroids do split people into two camps, the people that actually know and the people that simply buy into whatever is being sold. I most certainly agree there. The percentage of people using steroids on their competing dogs is relatively low, and of those people that get it right is even lower. Back in the day we would look forward to seeing the dogs that were pumped. More times than not the dog would get hot and fade late. Not because of the dog, or because of the steroids, but because the conditioner missed along the way. It is not as easy as simply work the dog and give him a shot. Much more complicated than that.

On the other hand, when the conditioner hits the mark, the pumped dog is really, really hard to compete with. Physically, he is just about unbeatable. S

11. slim12

My post about the kidneys and liver was a joke based on the other posts of people doing 12-ounce curls, and grain alcohol. I was just saying add a little weed and a few pills and get those remaining brain cells before the kidney and liver give up. It was not exactly steroid related, just an off topic comment.

Agreed, knowledge is key. S

12. david63

david63 CH Dog

NatureBoy a good post.

13. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Thanks man aprisiate your comp. if one man like yourself understand wat im on about then its been worth posting it... and il take the other bullshitters bs with it... bij the way it surprisingly silend not seeing some of the so called dogman who argue a lot about everyting dont have anything to say on the matter, probely no ecsp at al lol............................

14. jdkennels

jdkennels Pup

This is a pretty good post and most of the info is spot on.. I dont know about using aas on dogs but I do know on humans one cycle can alter you for life. I was 17 years old and only weighed 135 and thats with training martial arts my whole life and eating garbage as mom was broke. But during those years I could do anything and would hardly ever get winded but couldn't lift much more than my weight. After a few cycles I am now 160-170 but can bench way over 300 easy off cycle but my wind isnt the same it still isnt bad. But in a way I did have more aggression on cycle to push through at times when I was in a fight or even through training when body wanted to quit. I dont think aas really change the fight or flight response like some feel it will, it just enhances all your abilities and increases focus. So my only say really on aas is that to be as informative as you can about them so you know what compounds at what dosage to complete what goals you are trying to achieve.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

15. shotgun wg

shotgun wg Big Dog

My problem with them is u can't judge the base of a being if used. If u use them to alter a peak u have disguised the base. At this point how do u truly know what ur working with. A super star on may only be mediocre without. Now ur top dog is truly only a mediocre dog.

Shotgun
    Arkansas

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Shotgun I think that's what we kinda been talking about.It is a performance enhancing drug..I look at it like this ,I would rather have a hound from a camp that could win without them.That's just my personal opinion.This is something I would consider before I got caught up in the flavor of the month.

17. slim12

I can see where you are coming from, and if I am concerned with building a family of dogs to stand the test of time I would like to know exactly what I am dealing with.

On the flipside, at the point where steroids are used it is all about winning and every edge counts. (with the exception of cheating, rubbing, leaving a cheeseburger on the walk out path, etc.etc.). I do not have a problem with people who choose to use steroids on their dogs. Personally I do not but (if I were illegally competitive) I am happy to hear the opposing camp uses gas. If we take 100 competitive dog men, only maybe 10% can truly work a dog. Of those 10 people only two maybe three will be using and of those three it is actually a slim chance 1 of them actually know what they are doing.

Most blow hot early and never recover for two reasons, one they were over dosed, usually based on a man's bodyweight vs. the dosage for the weight of the dog. And two, the work, the rest, and the feed pan did not equal what the steroids were there to provide. And that is along the same lines as me stacking D-bol and Equipoise, sitting in this recliner and wondering why things are not working for me.

Over the years I have seen a few that hit the nail on the head and although they were quite impressive, there have been so many more gasping having their asses handed to them.

If a guy really knows how to use them and he is winning, my hat is off to him. It is no different than really knowing how to shape a dog on a carpet mill. It is not my fault if I know more than the next guy, and I should be rewarded (and paid) for what I know. Or any other tid bit of knowledge. It is all about winning at the stage. S

18. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Good post, Slim

19. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Slim12 your consirns and questions are spot on. HENSH these drugs are not for the rookies and ore novise dogman. im prety sure that 9 out of 10 people have no clue as how to USE it and there dogs who are jused up will not benifit from them infact they are worce off!!!! then when not useing the stuff..

In order to make it work the way it should be is that the Tranning /Diet/ Suplemends/Steroids need to be balansed in the eczackt right way in order to make them work. without being afreight of breeding with dogs from who ou have a feeling would not have made it without the stuff!!!!!!. In that case you are foolimg yourself. this is what i belive swerls around in your head!!!..
    Also as i mentiond in my post. is when you USE it, it wil give you a compleat diferend look and ore efect to it then when you ABUSE it!!!.. Using it as a AID to make sure your dog CAN work out his keep due to the exstra recuvery level that these drugs bring along with them. Now im not going to give away what was done back then BUT i can tell you that a lack of carbs and fat in a dogs diet will not make the dog better.(so far so for the protien meat feeders). On top of that you need Blood builders that inhance the hemoglobine , sirtin vitamins wich wil open up the vains and prolong the first wind of a dog must be added as wel..
    necst to that the right combiunation of amino acids who are KNOWN to stimulate a dogs own hormon production level is askt for. Suplemends that wil take the lactic accid out of your dogs blood -muscles -Kidneys is needed as wel your dogs workload diet and steroid-suplemends regulation must be top noch.... WE have and have seen dogs who are fed Performer RPM Health tonic for lonegr periods of times. who divelopt 2 slightly swollen glannses on there loin due to there bodies producing ecsesif amounds of body hormons-steroids!!!!. These type of dogs need nothing at al. a simple formulated Suplemend that housses 18 diferend amino accids in it will do the same.
    mind you thsese where and are dogs witha incredible level of hybrid viger.... having said al this these days we see dogs juced up with anaresp aka super EPO in combination with steroids. Now with this combination you CAN make a low end cur last along time!!!. going into stiff comp and get away with it..

20. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...in some dogs,,they just make no difference what so ever(that can be seen)....and like some people,,some dogs just can't tolerate them......as lk say's as-well,,the damage that can be done,may not be worth it the long run..ie;,,infertilty/etc/etc....an as cb say's i'd agree with..do you race dog's or do you race steroids/???..is this bitch/dog really worth breeding to could this dog have done the same with-out..??.so ya best make sure they are worth it before ya use any-thing you think might improve them...........??