1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stole the Show! (LOTS of PICS!)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Crystal621, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

Last weekend was Havoc and Little B's (my friend's dog, she's on here but I don't know her s/n) first UKC pull and we were so nervous that they wouldn't get their qualifying pulls for their UWP. Well, they surprised us! They both got their first two qualifying pulls, first in their class and Sat, Havoc took MWPP and Sun, Little B took MWPP! There's a lot more of Havoc because it was like pulling teeth to get my bf to take photos lol

Just starting out
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Relaxin' in between pulls
    [​IMG]

Uppin' the weight
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Day 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some of Havoc in the ring, he got one class win and a reserve and three seconds. One judge said he really liked him and asked if he was wping and said bring him back to me with more weight, he already put on six pounds from being lazy!....ugh...anyway
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Saturday MWPP Havoc 50lbs pulled 2488lbs for 49.76 x his weight
    [​IMG]

Sunday MWPP Little B 29lbs pulled 1648lbs for 56.82 x her weight
    [​IMG]

Combined wins for the weekend!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Congrats! Good work. Havoc looks great. Gaud... UKC and wanting all dogs to be fat. :rolleyes: That Little B... I could just eat her up she's so cute!

3. dragonpit

dragonpit Big Dog

Awesome pics Crystal! The dogs look great. Congrats:D

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Gracey

Gracey Big Dog

those were some really good pics!! both gogs look awesome!! :)

6. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

Those are GREAT!
    Did you fall off the track?
    [​IMG]

I've done that a couple of times. lol

7. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

Holy Crap, watch out behind you! I just watched a show on hippos last night, and they are really dangerous when you invade their territory.:D

Anyway, Congratulations. I told you Havoc would do perfectly fine.
    I really wanted to go, and was actually going to pull Jaeger on Sunday. BUT we ended up spending all night and $1100 at the E vet Saturday night. My Min Pin ended up with eclampsia and we almost lost her.
    Oh well, maybe next time.

8. Turner

Turner Big Dog

Congrats! LOL I noticed the bully behind you too :p

Sorry to hear about your Min Pin UltimateK9. Glad to hear she is ok

9. game_test

game_test Top Dog

very nice pics, congrats.

10. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Congrats on all those ribbons.The dogs did good for there first UKC pull.Great pics too.Keep up the good work.

11. bkwil

bkwil Pup

Your dog looks great that judge just has an opinion your dog has muscle tone and if he lost a few lbs would look ripped like angus or lil bit and you said he put on weight from being lazy that should tell you something an active dog is a happy dog

12. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Awesome job!!! Congrats to both of you and both dogs.

13. Nancy

Nancy Big Dog

Congrats on the wins, you girls have some nice looking dogs their :D

14. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Congrats on your wins!!! Great job:D

15. congrats looked like fun:D

16. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

Cant wait to get back into shows out my way got a club formed now performance kennels gotta give me call som time soon Ill tell ya more about it :)

17. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

You go! Those pics were really nice! Made me wanna cheer them on from here! WOW:D

18. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

:Dgood job!!! you guy's deserved it

19. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Congrats on the success. Georgeous dogs BTW. DJ.

20. brat pack

brat pack Top Dog

Was that show in Mulberry Florida? That looked like Scott Grimes on the end of that cart. Did you remember seeing a nice, true apbt there in the conformation class? He was a red nose with a mostly white head. The guy showing him wore a Blue flannel shirt?