1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

***stolen Dogs****

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by TabDogs, Oct 3, 2006.

1. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

it was difinately someone that knew your situation,,,and it is truely heartbreaking,,,i,ve been into pits for alittle over 20 years and had 4 pups took at the same time,,,and offered a big reward for them back and nothing happened,,,ended up trying to put some to sleep before they finally as@ed up my dogs

2. Marty

Marty Guest

Tab, I'm sorry to hear this, I know how you fell, I've had dogs stolen and took 6 months to get them back, I hope you the same luck, good vibes headed your way girl ;)

3. simms

simms CH Dog

I agree....Sucks,I hope ya get your animals back. Check your friends kids and thier friends if they are old enough to have interest.

4. bossman1

bossman1 Big Dog

another stolen dog pm for details 1000$ reward jax area please help me!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2006
  5. Suki

Suki Guest

ok Tabs, you're now on 7 boards across the country. I'll even throw it out to my biker friends. I HOPE someone knows somethin and can help. God bless, and best of luck.

Fingers crossed!

6. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

I'll email and send out bulletins. Good thoughts and prayers headed your way. I do hope you find your dogs.

7. Attila

Attila Guest

Well a small list of people is good. I have some business to tend to on another deal but I can drive your way after that and skin them to get who is the rat.

8. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Best of luck Tab, I'm very sorry to hear this :(

Its definetly someone who knew your routine very well, if they were relaxed enough to stick around for dog boxes and water bowls!

I'll pass the word around, I doubt they'd make it up here, but you never know. If they do, you'll be getting some skinned human hide and a video tape mailed to you.

9. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

don't give up,,,,thats what they want,,,,look into the ones that knew and look into their friends and you'll most likely find them,,,,as long as you keep the heat onto them about the dogs they'll finally figure your not giving up,,, the way i kinda looked at it was my dogs wouldn't give up on me,,,so i was relentless and luckly finally lucked up,,

10. Attila

Attila Guest

I wish you still lived by me I can make any one talk. You can write that down in the journal. Given enough pain anyone will give up the goods. Friend or not. If one didn't do it one knows who they blabbed to that did it. A pair of bolt cutters, some plyers and lots of salt and some one is going to spill.

11. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

That's what most of the turds think when they are doing something wrong ghost! Till you stick a Gun in there face and cock it! I like to go out every now and then to the back yard and fire of about a hundred rounds just to let people know I have weapons and will use them if they mess with the family or the dogs!

Tab, I'll post this on my website till you get your dogs back or find out what happened to them! This burns my ass so bad I want to pop every scumbag walking the streets!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2006
  12. Attila

Attila Guest

Sounds like fun. I have never cocked my pistol after I put it to their face though. I seem to follow through if it gets to that point. But one in the knee or shoulder tends to get them talking fast. Save the head shot for just before you walk away. I fire my weapons off allot but not to let any one know I just do it for the practice. Never really thought about it much. lol. But the good thing is when you do shoot some dirtbag no one looks to see what you're shooting or even think about it. Just probably say there goes that nut case again. Play the crazy card lol. Hell I don't have kids my dogs are the family.

13. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Playing crazy? Hell, I like to think I'm at the brink of flipping out on some idiot! Lol! Attila we share the military mindset and have tools to work with that some will never have! If you can shoot a military gun as an expert when you have a good gun it's a walk in the park! LOL! I don't like to be this way but scumbags make good people do bad things! I hate everyone equal and thats just me!

14. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

well i as well as all of the dog ppl here consider my dogs as family,,,i may have a yard full but they are mine,,,point blank and period,,,i get the flipping out thing when i get to that point,,,what scares me is afterward when i settle down and realize what i done,,,or could have,,, i,m just one of them ppl when pushed won't hesitate to take care of business,,,and don't realize what i'm doing till it's long overr with,,,and i settle down some,,,but when someone is starring death in the face they'll tell you whatever you want,,,, i feel really bad afterward but i shouldn't have to be put in those type situations,,

you said it scumbags make good ppl do bad things,,

15. shonkhate

shonkhate Pup

Good luck. It seems that people can't have anything these days without anyone

trying to steal our do something stupid to these great dogs

16. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

I hope u find them... i will be looking all over now, maybe they are stupid enough to walk them around or put an ad online. I hope u find ur dogs Tab!

17. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

I am for sure convinced its someone u know,,someone that knew u were moving,,someone that knew u weren't there that week,,start looking at the people that knew this info,,none the less,,sorry it happened.

18. Marinepits

Marinepits Big Dog

Tab -- I am so sorry you're going through this. My prayers to you and yours.

19. Attila

Attila Guest

Slick it is true we have a perspective on life that others don't share. We are the ones that know the extent of how evil the world really is and how safe we really are not.
    One thing is for shure I fire my rifles, pistols and even have set off a few explosives and now when I do something no one even bothers to stop what they are doing to look. I fire at least three times a week. I don't think you do a bad thing if you put one or 20 rounds into a scumbag. Toss him intot he creek and wash your hands no bad or wrong done. Then just put that memory along with the other killings from combat and shit it don't bother you a bit. You wont loose one nights sleep or even think about it that often. Trust me once you have mowed with the 50 or 60 in combat one more is just another numb feeling that passes like a good fart.

20. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

good luck with that man!!!! i hope that you find yours dogs, i hope GOD help you