1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

stone city

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by niko, Jul 27, 2014.

1. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

MIKE THERES FIVE PEOPLE ON HERE WHO BELIEVE YOU...
    COUNT THEM...12345
    STONE CITYS FAMILY IS SOLID, YOURS IS RUSTY AND HOLD NO WATER...
    WHY DID STONE CITY QUIT GETTING DOGS FROM YOU???
    BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO WIN...
    NOBODY HAS ANYTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT YOU , WHY???
    GEORGE, JESSIE ,FLOYD,JACK ETC...
    YOU ARE KNOWN AS A PEDDELER, AND NOT EVAN A SUCCESSFUL ONE TO BOOT...since1969...
    signed-AQUA LUNG...

2. vellie

vellie Big Dog

that is right mike,stone city has breed and used dogs that show up in there peds.producing a lot f good animals.now that a lot of kennels run there line,i have yet to hear someone say bad things about there animals.i wanted to learn more about the line,because when I first saw some of there breedings I did not like it.then I breed some after long talks with stone city lou.now I have some well breed animals off stone city stock.so what he stopped,i talked to and old friend one dayand he told me he was there when teal jeff stopped.can you say he did not go on to produce one of the gamest line around today.i would rather have a cur that produce game dogs than to have game dogs that don't produce in my line.can you guys say you have a dog that produced have as good as that cur.so hate on

3. GPK

GPK Pup

Water pistol thinks a dogs looks is what makes him a good dog. LMAO.

Bud produced other winners other than Ch. Gambler.

Water pistol, stop cur snapping. You are more than welcomed to see how "solid" Ch. Gambler's descendants are.

Proof is in the performance, not in your mouth.

4. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

5. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

6. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Teal's Jeff did quit. And if you ever used Colby dogs or seen Howard's yard or the dogs he matched at Earl Adams you know Jeff never sired anything. But if you want to believe the paper hanging that is still up you. But why are you so fast to disregard the bottom side of the pedigree or the females he was bred too? Jeff only made up 1/4 of the dogs from Red Boy/Cleo. But for those who was around when Howard was and knew dogs, knows Jeff never sire those dogs or they been the quality of Outlaw dogs were with out Red Boy. And for the record newbee I.M. isn't the only one who knew Red Boy wasn't bred from Teal dogs. Bobby Holland, Yankee Boys, Earl Adams, Boyd McCormick, Jack Kelly and many others have stated publicly he wasn't bred as said.

7. C2K

C2K Top Dog

ELIAS'PISTOLA

You show the novice in you by posting Online Pedigree bull shit which can be made up by anyone. About every dog on there is a champion, grand champion, ROM or POR.
    What is funny is how you post other people pedigrees and nothing of your own but you set in judgment of others when you have never done anything.
    Real dogmen don't live in the past but look towards the future. Get ahold of I.M. and lets move towards the future!

8. C2K

C2K Top Dog

ELIAS'PISTOLA

Lets compare these dogs to yours:
    Gr. Ch. Taffy R.O.M., Ch. Iron Spike 4xw R.O.M., Ch. Iron Bobcat 4xw contacted and 4xw otc as told in SDJ column "Beginnings with Boggs"
    Ch. Iron Bear 4xw contracted 5xw otc., best to look through a collar Gr. Ch. Koko R.O.M. Dogs produced Ch. Gambler, Ch. Dutchess, Ch. Hagler 4xw 2004 #3 DOY. Others dogs from their breeding and blood, Gr. Ch. Romeo, Ch. Don Tito, Ch. Knuckles, Ch. Tank, Ch. Cotton, Ch. Earl, Ch. Uno 4xw, and if you like to read more before 1990 winners read 1990 SDJ full page in May/June issue?
    Best part, never spot picked and was open to the world.

You want to down one of only 2 people SDJ in over 30 history to make a public call out to top dogmen. The other was James Crenshaw.
    Now grow some balls and lets see what you have.

9. C2K

C2K Top Dog

I run it so lets see if it is rust. You ran you mouth by calling the dogs out now bring it.
    Oh ya, the Iron didn't turn into rust it makes STEEL!

10. GPK

GPK Pup

C2K, get that kid some baby wipes, he just shit his diaper.

11. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

LOL @ C2K!! Good stuff!

12. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Yes indeed poop in the diaper, great one...
    Has The IRONLYINE ever traveled to real comp???
    Has The Ironlyin ever beat a notable champion???(siblings dont cut it)
    What dog from The Ironlyin has THE ACE IBMS ACCOMPLISHMENTS???maybe combine a couple???
    Maybe we should compare Ironlyin to NICO???
    Has Ironlyin ever produced a dog that lost to an ACE, and went on to produce an Indelible Family...
    Ironlyin started with good dogs that nicked well and the line has not produced itself since...
    One word for the five followers...OUTCROSS...
    Norrad didnt breed gambler and dint like redboy dogs and knocked them evry chane he could, YES cause he thought they were fake OFRN and said they were a hound cross from WILDER???
    Next thing Gamblers killing dogs and all a sudden Mike wasnt IRONBLIND and got glasses???
    same recipe you Ironlyin used from the Turtlebuster dogs, the Boze dogs placed with Backwoods...
    The redboy dogs you kept around after gambler changed your mind on them red carolina hounds...
    If they didnt work you talked shit and if they did you act like you had something to do with...
    Just the cash from puppy sales to purchase them back etc...
    Besides the Gambler dog which you did not breed. any successfull outcross that exists today???

13. GPK

GPK Pup

You are pathetic...
    You obviously dont know the history of IK, the Norrod bloodline, or have any common sense.

1985 SDJ, IM wrote an article explaining where he thought Red Boy dogs truly originated from, about 75% Red Devil blood, the rest Hemphill. Wilder? Are you serious kid? He said Red Boy dogs WERE OFRN...in 1985!

Turtlebuster? Is this a reference to Ch. Red Dog?
    A little history lesson pal.Ch. Timex was the sire to Ch. Red Dog, Fargo was the sire to Ch. Timex, who was the sire to Fargo? Lmao...ask KG.

Outcross? I was on IK's yard a month ago.
    The straight blood is THRIVING. Mike dont need to outcross a fn thing.
    As for the hybrid Ch. stock, news flash son...ITS ONLY GETTING BETTER each generation. Come find out. Easy $ right?

Ch. Gambler was brought to IK for one reason- FOR WHAT HE ACCOMPLISHED AS A [] DOG!
    IM didnt give a damn about what his top side was.
    Speaking of Red Boy, ponder this. What is Red Boy known for? "Game/No Mouth"...Ch. Gambler was a KILLER with hellacious mouth. Think logically for once, in all seriousness, where was that mouth coming from? My bet would be the bottom side of the pedigree. "outcross needed"...GET THE F OUUTA HERE WITH THAT BS...

Puppy sales? Peddler?
    Lmao @ you. Mike better go back to peddler school and learn how to peddle, because he hasnt sold a pup in a year.

Mike, i think this guy is sweet on you. He cant keep your name out of his funky ass little mouth.

STALKER STATUS....

14. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Great post. And this is why IBM crew ran the other way.

15. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

"Yes indeed poop in the diaper, great one..."

I was speaking about how C2K shut your mouth real quick. He said " I run it, so let's see if it's rust" and you have nothing to say about that. Just back to talking shit, as usual.

16. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

No offense Treez about your thoughts are as silly as the regimes...Now pay your dues and follow your leader #6.

17. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Stone city dogs have consistently competed in the highest of competition for a long time and continue to do so. I'll leave it at that

18. vellie

vellie Big Dog

if he did not.i was told that in a conversation with bill trump,dave miller and town and country terry.as far as red boy tru bloodline.haven big hound dog ears with black pepper type hairs running through.i'll say he may have been a Colby/hemp cross.but that is here or there.
    I onw a laubs jesse werdo cross game.but I thought those dogs should have showed a lot of mouth so I took her back to jake.
    now I run the stone city diablo 2x strain of stone blood also 357 and also some crosses.that has showed me the difference between blood that reproduce ch quality dogs and those that come from ch bloods that don't produce ch quality dogs"meaning ch this to ch that producing man biting cur.not to say anyone dogs fall into that catergory.but I'm just saying.for real I can recall norrod dog everywhere.i even wan one with back door joey cross but I change my mind.can't find those dogs around to much anymore.something to think about.i like old school breed dogs I got some mims stuff breed down from howard tudor stock loved it.isaid that to say this when a blood stop reproducing itself and outcrossing don't impove it.then consider how that blood was started ad take it back to the beginning to bring it back like a classic car.see what I saing.