1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stunnah 6 Months

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by StunnahsMUM, Feb 16, 2010.

1. hey all there are old pic of Stunnah on here threw my old account, so im just updating some pics, Shes now 7 months but i havnt yet put them new pics up yet so yous are gna have to live with these ones if go lol...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. adorable pup!!!
    I love how her harness matches her coat color.
    Is she a ball monster too??
    Because mine is a ball monster!:giggle:

3. thanks...:D..
    yea i like the harness ay, thats the whole point y i got it lol it goes good when shes got her white collar on aswell..:D..
    yea shes more of a Stick freak lol..she will chase the ball at the beach but only if i throw it in the water lol..other wish she wont chase it haha...

u can see in the 1st & 3rd pic her nose aint a fully black. lol..shes the first dog iv seen with a nose color like that its like shes almost got a black seal nose haha..but i dnt care about the color i love her for hu she is..:D