1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Styles make fights!

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by bounty, Jun 26, 2013.

1. RescueMe

RescueMe Banned

To all you pussy ass punks who are too kerr too get in fights themselves So you Fight dogs. You can test a dogs gameness without fighting them. You clowns disgust me. Hows bout i check your gameness as a Human. I live in sw Florida and ive been fighting since i was a juve and i would never get my rocks off watching my favorite breed kill eachother. U all deserve a special place in Hell u weak ass bitches. I would snatch all your dogs and beat your asses.

2. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

This thread was all hypothetical, damn!

3. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Why dont you tell us what really happened at the juve huh? Its ok, come on.. you can tell us lol.

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

You are the weakest link, good bye!

By the way ( not that you'll get to read this or any thing but kerr is spelled CUR.)

STA8541 likes this.
  5. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

It's funny how people think they can fight just because they been to jail! Lol

6. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

mad because u walked in on ole pete sparks
    With your mom while your daddy was at work