1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

sulmet help

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by stinkrock, Aug 23, 2016.

1. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Can someone tell me where I can order Sulmet or another med. that can do the same thing ? I went to the feed store today an was told they couldn't carry it anymore ? Thanks

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Sulmet is no longer available. The same feed store should have Corid. I just bought some recently for the pups. Check for dosage on the net.

3. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

You might wanna look up toltrazuril also

4. promoe

promoe Top Dog

check valleyvet

5. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Thanks I picked up some Coriod today.

treezpitz likes this.
  6. treezpitz

If it's for pups, what I did was put 30cc in a gallon of water with 1 cup of sugar. Shake it up good and give like that.

7. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

I googled to find how much I should give to a 30 lb dog. When I looked on google there were so many answers, what is the correct dosage of Corid 9.6. Thanks.

8. treezpitz

stinkrock, I figured you were using it to give to some pups to prevent coccidia, that is what I am currently using it for. In that case, I just added 30cc = 30ml of the Corid to a gallon of water and then added a cup of sugar. Sugar helps with the taste. Shake it up good. Use that water as the drinking water for the dog. That is what I am doing with the pups now. Now sure about a 30lb dog, my friend. I would assume that making the same mixture I just explained would take care of your dog too. What exactly are you using it for? Maybe I should have asked. I assumed it was for a litter of pups.

9. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Thanks anyway I can save what you wrote for another time if needed. I got her from a friend just trying to get her looking like she did the first time I saw her.

treezpitz likes this.
  10. promoe

promoe Top Dog

yea i was gonna ask the same thing, treating the yard,pups or a single mutt. mix it with libby's 100% pumpkin . its a dbl bonus as the benifits with the pumpkin and the medicine.

treezpitz likes this.
  11. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Will pick up some Libby's 100% pumpkin tomorrow. Every little bit helps.