1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

supplements or vitamins?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by bigsho, Aug 11, 2004.

1. bigsho

bigsho Pup

Any one on here reccomend giving any type of supps or vitamins to pups for general health. My dog is only about 4 mo. old is that too soon?

2. me for one have never used any type of supplements or vitamins

3. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

If you are feeding your puppy correctly and it is healthy there is no need to supplement. To me the best thing you can do is put your dog on a raw food diet to bring out the dogs overall features. I've been doing this for the last couple of months and have been shakin my head like damn I didn't know you had it like that! LOL I get compliments wherever I go.