1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

T-shirts, cool prints, superb quality

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Dunkel, May 8, 2004.

1. Dunkel

Dunkel Pup

We printed a whole lot of cool T-shirts. Some reprints from almost 100 year old Pit Bull posters.

Check'em out from http://www.dunkelkennels.com and click on "stuff".

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gator

gator Big Dog

Are you going to offer your good brothers any kinda discount?

3. Dunkel

Dunkel Pup

Of course, just email me what you want and I try to squeeze the price to the absolutely minimum. Sadly I have to pay for the shirts, too, so I can't give'em away for free, hah haa.

4. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

Hey Dunkel I'm gonna get at u about them shirts wouldn't mind getting a few. Do you also make' em for kids??

5. gator

gator Big Dog

I`ll get over to your site and look at whatcha got.

6. J M A N

J M A N Big Dog

JMAN Big.......you got 2XL.

7. going to look myself thanks

8. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

cool shirts gonna have to order myself some.

9. Dunkel

Dunkel Pup

Thanks. I like those old ones and the Chinaman-ones very much. We have here a lot of other prints ready as soon we just get squeezed them to the web site. I'm sorry about the price, damn expensive to get quality stuff. I hope I can affoard buy these myself, hah haa.

Yours,

Dunkel
    --
    Email me
    http://www.dunkelkennels.com

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2004
  10. GYD

GYD Pup

Just ordered some t-shirts from dead-game now I have to order some more! LOL

They are nice... :cool:

11. Marty

Marty Guest

Dunkel,
    Not to take any business from you, you have a lot of nice stuff. Just to let people know, there is another site to check out too, don't know how to send the link but its pitbullstuff.com. I have bought alot of stuff from them at shows, will be ordering some of your Chinaman shirts as soon as able. Thanks and keep up the good work. :)

12. gator

gator Big Dog

Yeah Marion with pitbull stuff has been around for a very long time and has bred some pretty good dogs also. Old friend of mine.

13. Marty

Marty Guest

Yeah but there the ones that caused us to loose two months of threads and post. LMAO we were set up right beside them at the NC show on the other side was ower freinds lol
    Yep that was us lol Just remember what go's around comes around but dont worry we will be here till the end WE are game two the core

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2005