1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

tab producers

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by popcorn23, Jul 5, 2010.

1. popcorn23

popcorn23 Pup

Who is a better producer? Pooch patch hangman or nelsonbredbulldogs bailey and bruno.

2. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

I think Baily produce good when crossed into the frisco stuff but thats JMO

3. popcorn23

popcorn23 Pup

I have a young one off bailey-jealous woman. Jealous woman is a malibu--colby fighting rusty breeding. Malibu is off tab. I also have two bruno--holden cheery bomb breeding. That is a jeep, redboy ,rascal breeding. They are about 7 months , very active but still have alot of play in them.

4. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

You know PC im curious as to how hangman is producing also, Ive been thinking about blending some Rb into some of my jeep stuff, and I checked his ped, he had alot of offspring, but nothing appeared to be impressive. I dont know but Id like to think three times inbred Tab should be throwing fire. Any body with any experience.

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i wouldn't give ron S a red cent!! a few folks have had " issues" with him on here.

6. fblb

fblb Top Dog

7. popcorn23

popcorn23 Pup

Thanks for the info. I have one male off bailey and two off his son bruno. Hangman pedigree caught my attention, so i had to get more info on him. I will stay with the bailey stuff.

8. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Hangman is producing good stuff i have a couple dogs down from him. His owner isnt the most honest man it the world though. All my dealings with him have been on the phone and face to face.