1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tennessee Bulldogger Association hosting AADR show!----- APRIL 30TH & MAY 1ST-----

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by KY BOY, Apr 21, 2011.

1. KY BOY

KY BOY Pup

Tennessee Bulldogger Association hosting AADR show!----- APRIL 30TH & MAY 1ST-----

April 30 and May 1! Two shows and treadmill race both days! Dogmen scheduled to judge all 4 shows. Will host raffle each day, so please bring a donation! The show will be held at the TBA site at the house. Bring your shade, chairs and coolers and come to the best AADR show you've ever attended! Full service concessions both days! Days Inn in Joelton Tn will allow dogs! Camping at the house! For all questions contact me at 6152182324 or go to the AADR website! Bring Your other registry papers and dogs can be registered onsite or a three generation of your dogs pedigree! Let's get them tight and right and have some fun!
    Hope to see yall there.

2. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Re: Tennessee Bulldogger Association hosting AADR show!----- APRIL 30TH & MAY 1ST----

man, i wish i had known about this sooner.... i would have loved to have gone. hope everyone has a great time! it's a great place there

3. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

Re: Tennessee Bulldogger Association hosting AADR show!----- APRIL 30TH & MAY 1ST----

such short notice

4. KY BOY

KY BOY Pup

yeah sorry for the short notice. I think it had been posted on peds for a while but it got lost on there with the thousands of post a day. I been workin a lot and just thought about cross posting it. Hope everyone that can make it comes and for those who can't because of the short notice or anything else hope to see ya next time.

5. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

I might can make it to the sunday show. It's only a 2 hour drive for me. what time do I need to be there to get my dog registered in time for the show?

6. KY BOY

KY BOY Pup

Reg. starts @ 8am
    Show starts @ 11am

7. KY BOY

KY BOY Pup

Re: UPDATED SHOW INFO.

WE WILL BE HOSTING 2 CONFORMATION SHOWS ON SATURDAY AND ONE CONFORMATION SHOW ON SUNDAY. FUN CLASSES BOTH DAYS AND RAFFLE ON SATURDAY.
    GATE FEE, CONCESSIONS AND RAFFLE WILL BENEFIT SYCAMORE HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLING TEAM SO PLEASE BRING AND ITEM TO RAFFLE.
    THERE IS CAMPING ON SITE AT THE HOUSE.
    NON FOOD VENDORS WELCOME, PLEASE DONATE TO THE RAFFLE.
    BRING A THREE GENERATION PEDIGREE OF YOUR HOUND OR REGISTRATION FROM ANOTHER ORGANIZATION TO GET YOUR DOGS REGISTERED ONSITE.
    LOCATION IS:
    3342 HEADS CHURCH ROAD
    CEDAR HILL, TN 37032

REG from 8AM-10AM SATURDAY SHOW STARTS AT 11AM
    SUNDAY REGISTRTION IS ABOUT THE SAME. WE WILL TRY AND GET STARTED AT 10-10:30 FOR THOSE DRIVING OUT OF TOWN.

BRING YOUR TENTS, CHAIRS, DOGS/CRATES AND COME TO HAVE A GREAT TIME!

JUDGES WILL BE TL WILLIAMS, BOB LUMMUS AND I BELIEVE DINK DISHMON.

6152182324 FOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.

8. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Well I guess I am the only one who went to this show. I have to say the AADR has made me rethink conformation shows. They seem to do it for the right reasons. You guys might also want to make it a point to attend a show in Cedar Hill. You'll see the good, the bad and the ugly; and that just the judges. All kidding aside the couple of shows I've attended were a refreshing surprise. The people were nice and the judges knew what a bulldog is supposed to look like.

9. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

I wanted to go, but i checked the weather and it was supposed to rain up there on Sunday, which was the only day i could go. did it? i also wound up having to write a research paper, so with that and the weather prediction, i didn't feel it was worth it for me to drive up there. i really wanted to go, but i had too many things to take care of here at home. i really hate i missed it. i loved that place when i went for the TBA show last fall. nice place and nice people. and i've never been to an AADR show. hopefully i can make it to another one soon. did anyone get any pics?

10. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

You did not miss much Sunday. There were only a handful of dogs and it drizzled. Hopefully the TBA will hold another soon. They are a fun group of people.

11. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

ah well that makes me feel a little bit better that i didnt go then.... i hope they have another one soon, too. the TBA is awesome