1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you Game-dog and happy holidays

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by viegas703, Dec 26, 2010.

1. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

I just want to say a quick thank you to all those on game-dog.com for the great topics and helpful insight ive gotten during the time ive been here. I came in very uneducated and full of media hype. But after getting my ass chewed out i started to listen and learn. So to all the new comers give it a fair shot and be all ears and you will gain a lot. Thank you Game-dog and may the new year bring all of us wealth and happiness. take care

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

hows that pup you got doing?

3. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Hes doing great. just a little over a year old now. Hes a good 52-55lbs. Great temperment. Hes a really good listener, very loyal dog. Its a pain in the ass when other animals are around lol. Im just glad hes not the type to bark like an idiot at every animal in sight.

4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

nice to see u still lurkin around here lol