1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Thanks to all the knowledgeable members here

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Casperworldpeace, May 1, 2016.

1. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

There are definitely some knowledgeable folks mentioned above and I'm thankful they are willing to share what they've picked up with their experiences over the years. I surely have learned from most of them. I'm thankful for this place but most of all the people who keep it going. Good post, Casper.

2. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Cynthia also put up some good post.

3. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Well Thanx!! But truth be told a lot of questions asked get me thinking, and learning to! If your not learning your loosing! To bad things are the way they are be careful everybody some places just having A dog is intent!

4. Thunder98

Thunder98 Big Dog

I have to agree with the members names posted as I can tell that they are full of knowledge....I enjoy learning from them all .. At times I go back and read over old post and they are truly refreshing...at the end of the day its all about learning the breed for me. Vicki also can be added to the list...

I can honestly say that I've read over a few thread and members post...that have made me reevaluate certain situations.

5. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Those can be words to live by.

I love quotes by older folks.

Why in the hell did we clean up the English language?

S

S