1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The 12 inch Jolly egg and my boy Redjohn.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by corvettedex, Apr 17, 2016.

1. frogs

frogs Big Dog

Talk about a wasted thread.

Never was even able to see the actual damage.

2. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

That would be a terrible idea for a destructive dog and potentially dangerous.

3. frogs

frogs Big Dog

If you say so...

My dog will NOT swallow a single piece of that. So in my case, it's absolutely perfect.

He wrestlers it, shakes it, carries it around and all the while destroying it. It's a full on work out.

Sure beats the hell out of some stupid ass ball that grinds their teeth down.

Just out of curiosity, what do you suggest?

4. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

RS,,, as much as I want to dis like you,,,
    I appreciate all your crazy finds and shares...
    thanks...

All good reads and interactions,,,
    besides silly sally saiy whom not only adds zero but also takes away from a thread...

After looking into the jolly egg and ball I would have to say the dog I seen with one had to be a harder thicker plastic as the jolly egg looks a bit soft...

5. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

So are you saying you dislike me Elias? Like I give a fuck. LMAO.....Again you are another blind fool leading the blind. LMAO

6. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

The OP is posting about a rock hard piece of plastic that his dog destroys so I'm not sure why you would recommend something even softer that the dog will shred up in minutes.
    For my dog I prefer a hand walk and a run on the slat.

7. frogs

frogs Big Dog

That's exactly why I recommend it, because it is softer and way less destructive on it's teeth.

And that dog isn't shredding that street cone in "minutes", you can bet that.

8. frogs

frogs Big Dog

And that hand walk and slat mill isn't doing shit for ANY dog's neck and jaw muscles.

9. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

Never said that is all I do for conditioning, you're reading to deep into my answer. Just answering your post on what I would use instead of a jollyball/ hard type object.

10. RobR73

RobR73 Big Dog

I can't answer for the OP but my dog would destroy a cone in short order and more than likely ingest some of it. I'd rather not pay a visit to the vet because I was dumb enough to give a hard chewer a street cone.

11. frogs

frogs Big Dog

Well then, if there's a chance he will ingest pieces of it, its obviously not for your dog. Take care.

12. pitbulld0gs

pitbulld0gs Top Dog Staff Member

Great looking bulldog!!