1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Best Dog I Have Ever Seen!!??

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Gato, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Gato

Gato Big Dog

ALL ACCOUNTS ARE FICTIONAL, AND SHOULD BE VIEWED AS SUCH

The Best Dog I Have Ever Seen,

One of the most often asked questions I receive from up and coming dog men is, what is the best dog I’ve ever witnessed. When I stop and try to remember how many dogs I’ve shown, and how many shows I’ve attended, that query is not an easy one to respond to. I’ve seen some champions that were not the caliber of dogs that I’ve saw culled, and I’ve also seen lesser known dogs that could rival some of the better known dogs of today’s game. Some super dogs, simply put, just didn’t show super ability on the days that I had the privilege of seeing them pitted. We’ve all had this happen to another or us at one time.

Considering the fact that I’ve seen such dogs, in action, like Riverview Kennel’s CH. SLINGSHOT 4xw, Rouge Boy’s LIL SON 5xw, Funky Town Kennel’s GR. CH. ACTION JACKSON, TN. Bad Boy’s BOBBY RAY, Boot Camp Click’s HOT HEAD, D.S.K.’s CH. COCHISE, Hawghead’s ELVIS 2xw, Big Thicket’s GR. CH. AJAX, RBB’s GR. CH. JOEY, and too many more to name, just goes to show you how hard this question really is to answer. Everyone of the fore mentioned dogs gained my respect by beating dogs that many felt were unbeatable.

Then there are females like Damiger’s PANDI 5xw, Bust That Azz’s MISS JACKSON 2xw, Trap Jaw & Boot Camp Click’s CH. FIRE, Circle of Fear’s CH. BRANDY, N.O. Dog Pound’s CH. KAY, Wall Boy’s CH. BETSY, RBB’s PIE FACE, and a few others that slip my memory. These bitches were all world-class athletes, and I mean this by anyone’s standards. What made them all stand out was that they had all the tools needed to get the job done! All of them possessed hard mouths, good air, wrestling ability, and gameness, which are all the traits a dog must have to be super-athletes.

Since this is a tale of the best dog that I’ve seen, I guess I will attempt to answer it by using the guidelines that I like most. I can basically sum it up using two words…Extreme Gameness! Meaning the kind of dog that has no intentions of giving up, no matter what the circumstances. They’ll look death in the eye and scratch into it full speed. I’ve always said that to see such a dog is to truly understand why we love our sport so much. This standard alone narrows down my list considerably.

With this guideline in mind, I can now mention dogs such as Cash Money’s CH. GUNNER, Trey-Ace Kennel’s BOUT-IT, Crazy Coop’s CH. WHITE HYPE, L.A. Boy’s TAN MAN 3xw, Black River Kennel’s LITTLE HEAD, Dogman Kennel’s ROADKILL, Body Snatcher’s CH. CARMEN, Ain’t No Way Kennel’s EXIBIT, and Southern Terror’s RED EYE. These dogs lacked a hard mouth, (with the exception of ROADKILL), but came back from incredible odds to win their contest. The only way to defeat such an animal is to finish them, but the will to live is so strong in this type of dog, that they’ll refuse to surrender their last breath as long as the contest is still going on! My friends will tell you that I call dogs such as these, freaks. They are what I feel the breed is about, and I will only breed to such a dog. I know that there are many famous dogs that I left out, and it was partially intentional to let these dogs get their well-deserved glory. A good dog is where you find him, so for not to mention your dog changes nothing. I left out many of my own dogs, and Lord knows it hurt me to do that. To sum it all up, I return to the original question of, “Which is the best dog I’ve ever seen?” I haven’t seen one that hasn’t been out done by another, so I guess I haven’t seen him yet.

GR. CH. ACTION JACKSON
    (The most efficient pit dog that I have had the pleasure of witnessing)

Lockdown Rudy

Gato
    YIS

2. Gato

Gato Big Dog

A Night To Remember!

A Night to Remember:

The Boot Camp Click was on an all time high since we were in the middle of what would turn out to be one of our best winning streaks in the history of our kennel. We were really pushing a bitch I had bred, CH. FIRE, who was a daughter of my stud dog, KOTTONMOUTH, and out of a good daughter of GR. CH. GABE bred to M.A.D.’S LEXUS. At the same time we were campaigning Trap Jaw Kennel’s COOKIE MONSTER, an inbred MAVERICK bitch with an unbelievable mouth. These two bitches had made a name for themselves by beating really formidable opponents, who by coincidence were all 2x winners. We wanted to do both bitches on the same night to prove to the world that they were the best bitches at their weight in the country.

Out of the cold northwest we were hearing tales of a combine that had two bitches of the exact same weight, with very similar credentials, and they were letting it be known that they were trying to get in touch with us to arrange a throw down. Well, one day I received a call from the Body Snatcher, and he told me that what I was hearing was the truth, and he and Baltimore E, were the ones hunting us. We agreed to do both females on the same show, with the condition that both sides had to use their highly regarded charges. They also made it clear that they’d meet me at any spot in the country that I chose, even if it meant doing it where I housed the bitches! It was on, and promised to be the greatest show in recent bulldog history. All of this was compounded by the fact that word got out about this show and many people were touting it as a possible classic!

I did my homework and found out that they were using Baltimore Ron’s BUTTER, a bone crushing 2xw that had totally smashed her previous opponents in short order. For COOKIE MONSTER they were using Body Snatcher’s CARMEN 2xw, which I already knew was a highly publicized daughter of CH. RUCKUS. We were in for what would turn out to be the most challenging day of our kennel’s history. To top it all off, every dog man that knew both sides called to tell me we didn’t stand a chance! Well, they really underestimated the resolve of the Click, and we would just have to see about that!

Time flew and before you knew it we were at the site of the show and you could feel the intensity in the air. The wagering was going hot and heavy in both directions, and the first to be weighed and washed was CH. FIRE, and BUTTER. They were both on, and when we released it turned out to be everything the game had anticipated.

They were going to war with BUTTER in the chest and stifles, and CH. FIRE destroying the nose. At :50 it was still pretty even and both charges had received a considerable amount of damage. At the hour mark CH. FIRE was pulling ahead and it was evident that if it weren’t halted, one or even both of these bitches would be lost. I knew it was now or never, so I pushed CH. FIRE to give all she had left, and she responded beautifully. At 1:10 the Body Snatcher shook my hand and conceded what was definitely one of the greatest contest of modern time.

Next it was time to do COOKIE MONSTER, who no dog had ever survived a confrontation against, and CARMEN, who was said to be tailor-made to compete against an alligator. When they were released it seemed like it would be another one of COOKIE’S shows. She was destroying CARMEN, and what bothered me was the backers of CARMEN were relaxed and still calling bets! The tide began to turn and I began to see why those CH. RUCKUS dogs were so well known. CARMEN literally dismantled us that night, and screamed like a cat in the corner to advertise that she was there to stay for as long as needed. At :37 COOKIE MONSTER was done for, and Body Snatcher was now the proud owner of CH. CARMEN.

Often times we read of historical accounts of famous matches, and we tend to forget that history will repeat itself. I’ve been truly blessed to have owned some of the best dogs in the world, seen some of the most noted dogs of modern history, and refereed some of the most legendary contest that the game has ever put together. So I feel that I can safely say that on that glorious night, so long ago, a few of the most serious competitors of our fraternity witnessed a contest of epic proportions! Gone are the days of the big shows, so many will only be lucky if they ever witness a show of this magnitude, but to the ones that were lucky enough to have been at that location that night… We all experienced a night to remember.

Lockdown

Gato
    YIS

3. max74

max74 Banned

Re: A Night To Remember!

Looks like you're marketing your dogs via your story. Your website also doesn't work

4. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Good read I always like to read good old contest storys.

5. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Gato doesnt market, he's not even in this country and hasnt ever had anything for sale as far as I know. I wanted a cold btch he had and he wouldnt even let her go

6. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

that is just plain stupid..

7. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Think 1st. Type 2nd.

LuvinBullies likes this.
  8. Gato

Gato Big Dog

Hummmmm??? Excuse me? Are you for real man? Please elaborate and explain to me how is it that you came up with a "marketing tactic", out of my historical posts, about people and dogs that are not even around anymore?

Wow, no matter how much one tries, some people will always find a way to turn it into shi t.

Gato

PS: Thanks to all the intelligent people who appreciate a little history and dog talk. lockjaw, GameBredDJ, MinorThreat, kane85, appreciate the kind words.

9. olered

olered Banned

good thread, i like to read a little history.

10. max74

max74 Banned

edited for off topic. take to Pm's please. thanks. Jaystreetsa4

11. max74

max74 Banned

edited for being off topic. take to Pm's please. thanks. Jaystreetsa4

12. max74

max74 Banned

take to PM's please.thanks jaystreetsa4

13. dued

dued Pup

WOW THIS MUST BE FICTIONAL! ITS NOT LIKE YOU'VE SEEN ANY DOG FIGHTS RIGHT? WHAT A GOOD STORY BTW, WHAT KIND OF CONTEST WERE THE DOGS IN, DANCING? DANG, A :37 DANCING CHAMPION? THAT IS AMAZING!

14. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

nothing personal with the edits guys. but come on take the personal back and forth to PM so the thread can stay open. thanks.