1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The biggest GRCH or Ch?

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by PREACHER, Aug 4, 2009.

1. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

Who was the biggest and what weight? Or who was th smallest ever to be known? What was trhe blood be hind it?:):)

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

3. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

Mayday, Barracuda, Haunch all big dogs...:D

4. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

What about the Smallest?

5. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Gr. Ch. Mammy was a small one.

6. cutt

cutt CH Dog

gr ch tippy was a smaller 1 also..

7. redhavok

redhavok Pup

Don't know about gr.ch but a fight took place in 1881 Crib vs. Pilot....Crib 27 1/2lbs and Pilot 27 3/4lbs.....there's was a grand ch. I read about some where that weighed 22lbs but I can't remember where...:rolleyes:

8. calikeith

calikeith Big Dog

Plumbers alligator and Colby's pincher were large dogs,but thats like sayin airplanes fly and you need air to breath.
    In other words its obvious,as well i heard pincher's record is up for debate being so long ago with so many wins,could of been matched against anything at the time.,jmo.

9. me=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=332734&myPedigrees=1

10. ohav4

ohav4 Big Dog

11. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

what ..you mean there were BIG "game" dogs..no way...:rolleyes:

12. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Cooper's Ch Dread was campained at 65lb's here i think he was about 70,75lbs on the chain

[​IMG]
    Reids Skipper ROM X Reids Beauty

david63 likes this.
  13. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

Yes it did happen on occasion...But now a days there are far more crank heads breeding their HA Mutts for size,color and cash and calling them APBTs:rolleyes:

14. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Big as in 65 - 75 lbs. NOT big as in 80 - 100 lbs..... big difference in the size of the dogs you see today that some may be calling gamedogs and the size of some of the past truely proven gamedogs....

15. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Divines "bruce" was a hoss i went to breed to him and and my female was the only one that didn't notice

16. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

david63 likes this.
  17. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

mmmm i feel ofended :confused:

18. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

david63 likes this.