1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

the drive of a true game bred pit...read the description of excalibur

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by KuyaJames33, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

BoogiemanBlood likes this.
  2. Tell him you would like to jogging with he's dog and yours when he gets chance. See what he tells you.

3. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

that poor dog....that's all I can say.

4. redripper

redripper Big Dog

Hey, you never know, that hippo may be a freak as far as those dogs go and have a ton of drive...after all, there's gotta be a pit or two in his lineage somewhere....then again, all the drive in the world won't help him when he has a heart attack after ten minutes of exertion :)

5. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

Thats a dog?!

6. jman11

jman11 King of the Valley

i just wanted to let you know.... that made my day!

7. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Orale vato short to the groud pitbull ese lowrider style go raiders! LOL men poor guy paide an arm and a leg for that mutt hey give him some advice for me tell him to loosen up that coller that killer is not going nowere the poor dog looks like he is chokeing on it. :)

8. redripper

redripper Big Dog

kind of off topic...how much do you think that poor thing weighs? Has to be like 90 lbs on a dog that based on height and length should only be about 45lbs...just curious.

9. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

The sad thing is he probably paid 1500 dollars for that thing. It looks like the fat kid in Jr High School everyone made fun of. (Not trying to offend anyone who was fat and picked on :) ) Ive never seen a dog with Cankles before. LMMFAO

10. jman11

YA BOY! THATS HOW WE DO IT HERE IN KALI!!!! WE REPRESENT BLUE DOG TO THE FULLEST. !

:rolleyes:

WATCH YO ASS WIFF DEM GAME ASS BLUES!

11. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

You have got to be f**king kidding. I'd take the worst cur on my yard over any blue piece of sh!t. Go find a thugs'r'us site with that garbage. btw, where in the hell is Kali?

12. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

I am curious on why the dog was at the hospital? I am assuming some sort of weight issue? I don't like the 'really heavy' pits that are in somewhat decent shape. That one does look like the fat kid who would get picked on in Jr. High school. I feel for that dog!

13. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

1500 yeah right that like the cheapest blue ever like I saide an arm and a leg I say in the pice range of 3 to 5,000 or more I remember there was a kennels witch I will not name a lot of people already know about it and the reason is cause they are not here to defend themselfs so I don't want get in troble by the mods well ill say this they are in oklahoma and there main studs name is lobo well they were selling a 5 year old female blue mutt for 15,000 because to them she was a good producer of mutts well that's a good example of puppy and dog peddeling I want to see who is the sucker that buys that pice of shit dog. :mad:

14. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

this dog according to his owner is worth over 40,000 dollars...um yeah. drive is expensive.

15. EDOGZ818

EDOGZ818 Big Dog

HA, HA , HA.! HAH, HAH, HA , HA.

THERE IS A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE. " HAWIAN BLUES", REMINDS ME OF A "N.Y. BLACKNOSE" , I HAD. I GUESS "OHIO REDNOSES", WILL BE NEXT, AFTER "KENTUCKY BRINDLE", NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH A "FLORIDA BRINDLE", "BOSTON BRINDLE", OR ANY BRINDLE FROM ANYWHERE. WHEN THE DOG IS NAMED AFTER A PLACE, OR COLOR, INSTEAD OF A BREEDER, OR DOG :ie "CRENSHAWS JEEP", "GARNER'S CHINAMAN", "WILDSIDE'S LUCIFER", THAT SHOULD BE A DEAD GIVE AWAY. REMINDS ME OF QUOTE A BREEDER GAVE MY FRIEND LOOKING TO PURCHASE A BLUE. I TOLD MY FRIEND TO ASK SPECIFIC QUESTIONS THAT WILL LET THE BREEDER EXPLAIN WHY THE DOGS ARE WORTH THE ASKING PRICE. AFTER IMMEDIATLEY STUMBLING ON "WHY ARE THESE DOGS WORTH SO MUCH?", THE BREEDER REGAINED HIS COMPOSURE AND SAID, IN A TONE THAT SUGGESTED WE WERE DUMMIES, "YOU GOTTA REALIZE, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT THESE DOGS....(PAUSE) IS THAT THEY'RE BLUE!". WE LAUGH ABOUT THAT TILL THIS DAY. ALL I DO IS ASK MY FRIEND "WHAT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT THOSE DOGS?", TO WHICH HE LAUGHING REPLIES..." THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT THESE DOGS... IS THAT THEY'RE BLUE!". HA, HA. TO FUNNY. TRUE STORY, I SWEAR. HAH, HA

16. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

honestly this is a gamedog web site..and we should not waste time on non apbt's..

17. Ella

Ella Pup

You forgot to un-CAPS :rolleyes: . And no, that's not funny, that's sad. I really don't get why people like diluted blacks.

18. jman11

Kali = california

thats not my opinion, but everyone else in cali

right now ive only got eli blood.....

that post had a hint of sarcasm if you couldnt tell

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2007
  19. Sid Finster

Sid Finster Big Dog

Why is it that every backdoor breeder tries to convince the public that his doggs have "just as much drive" or are "just as game" as a real APBT? Who do they think they are kidding? (answer: the masses)

Why are backdoor breeders so intent to portray their dawgs, doggs, and mutts as something that they're not? After all, I don't go around telling people that Redhead can herd sheep like Lassie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.