1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The latest from Dog Trotter USA

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by G Force, Aug 12, 2010.

1. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

i saw this slatmill at nj show. it was fucken beauty....sigh.
    now im def. gon look for dog then this..

2. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Bob do you do custom builds as wel?? and ore repair mills.our old mill needs a rebuild. but im not sure if its economicly sound to ship it to you for repairs and upgrade. altho our mill is completly detachable. and should ship out ez.
    its a diferend aprotch that sirved us for a long time it hase lots of sentimental valiuew to us....

3. G Force

G Force Pup

I do restorations and upgrades. Send me some picts and we'll see what we can do.

Bob

4. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

G force, did you ever start just selling the mills piece by piece?

5. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Bob got my mill and i`m really pleased with it.

Out of interest could you or would you make a one like this but for dogs?
    http://www.woodway.com/performancetreadmills/curve.html

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

nice yas ! ! !

7. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Yeah man it`s really good.

8. KY BOY

KY BOY Pup

For anyone coming to the TENNESSEE BULLDOGGER ASSOCIATION AND PIG PICKING on Oct. 9th. I was told that there will be a few Dog Trotter Mills (by gambler) on display and for sale at the show. So if you have been interested in one you better bring some cash because once you see them first hand you will want it. :D see yall there.

9. G Force

G Force Pup

Actually that is a nice mill for people, but it would not work for dogs because they are 4 legged. The front and back would conflict. I'm glad you like the mill. Send me some video when you get a chance.

Thanks
    Bob

10. G Force

G Force Pup

I am still working on this. I will sell all parts of the mill on the site in the parts dept. I am just so busy I haven't had time get it done. I have been implementing new things into the mills and the site as fast as I can. I have a unit that I am finishing now that has 2 new upgrades onit. I'll post pics later.

Bob

11. pig mad

pig mad Banned

how much would it cost to buy all parts except the frame???

12. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

Having imported several chandler mills into europe over the years, I can tell u these things r enormously expensive taking the overall cost into consideration. However, I agree u get what u pay for.

There were three high level players on the market, red river, chandler and gambler. Only one survives today, gambler, and that alone is saying something. Chandler was a true gem to deal with, pro and honest. Mills looked great but had issues, which, let's be honest, would piss off most of us if u paid close to 2.5 k a mill.

So that was chandler out. Red river had health issues but mills were awesome. Imho I've never seen a mill look and perform as good as dogtrotter. Not everyone will or can spend that amount but those who do, ur dogs. Will be gone before ur mill expires.