1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The NBA is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mextra, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Season starts tonight Heat @ Boston and The Lake Show vs The Rockets
    Boston is doing work right now there isnt much chemistry yet for the Heat
    anybody else excited ?

2. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

of course basketball is my sport ;) LAKERS!!! :dogtongue: but I agree heat looks pretty lousy right now and maybe will be that way for the entire season :p

3. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

boston kicked ass but thats it yellow and purple are pretty gay colors just sayin

4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

My Celtics beat down MIA and my Rockets are bout to upset LA
    Love how they start out with my 2 squads, no bandwagon jumpin over here
    Lets get it!!!

5. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

gay colors win championships then just saying

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

I thought it had to do with the play on the court more than the colors of their jerseys but thats just me...

7. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

well someone wanted to be funny up there which obviously failed because I agree dream

8. USSR

USSR Banned

Los Angeles Lakers

9. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

The FIRST and WILL be the LAST time pulling for the Celtics... glad they beat down MIA!

Haha is this what Laker haters do...can't hate on the their game, so hate on their colors :rolleyes::D well hello there JnZ ;):dogkiss:
    Three-peat! GO LAKERS!!!

10. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

that is exactly what they do :D:rolleyes: right on marshall ;) and that was a nice end to game one last night.

11. PitsR#1

PitsR#1 Pup

Go knicks...:rolleyes: