1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The New Dog Hauler

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by BoogiemanBlood, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Well this is the new trailer I purchased for going to dog shows. I got the inside built like I want it. The AC goes on next week and the generator is on the way from Cabella's [​IMG] Just need 4 more crates to go in it. No more loading and unloading for the shows. I will have enough crates to leave these in there all the time [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Very nice!

3. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Hell of a setup man.

4. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Hell yea man. One day we'll get us a trailer.

5. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Thats nice boog!

6. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

i'm always happy when you post pics. if more people put in half the time and care for their dogs as you do, then the breed as a whole would be in a better place.

7. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Boogieman you should see the trailer i made this summer. (6'L x 6'W x 4'T) Box on front of trailer for dogs in homemade barrel crates, and the back is a (6'W x 8'L) flat deck for generator and houses. so far used it for moving a to different yard, hunting and picking up meat for the hounds.

these are my homemade barrel crates.
    BHK3.jpg BHK2.jpg BHK3.jpg

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. jangspitz

jangspitz Pup

Awesome trailer. How areudoing.

+jangspitz

9. Thank you very much for the compliment :) It means a lot :)

Thanks everybody else for the nice comments. I'm pretty stoked about the trailer. Dropped it off today to get the AC installed :)

10. AGame

AGame CH Dog

hell yea boogie your hounds riding in style now

11. KABIKANO

KABIKANO Pup

That trailer is sick!!! Love it!!!

12. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

No more loading and unloading for the shows. LOL Makes ya sound lazy. But I know what you mean. If you take half a dozen to the show it takes up some time getting ready, then unloading, loading back up, then unloading and putting everything back up. Looks nice though. Your spoiling them hounds.

13. gold23

gold23 Pup

Nice Work and dedication to your dogs!

14. LOL then you have to do it all again at the motel when it's hot and they can't stay in the vehicle. I'm not lazy. I work nights and work all the dogs every day :) I also vend at the shows so if you ever saw how full my van was when I get there you'd understand LOL To get to one thing you have to move 4 or 5 hahaha

Thanks Agame, Kabikano, and gold23

15. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Looks great ... My fatherinlaw is selling a trailer looks like similer size.... Maybe i should get it .... Always wanted one for the shows !

16. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

What size is the trailer

17. It's a 5x8

18. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

looks great Boogie!

19. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Just wondering if you a partition between the crates so the dogs don't see each other?

YIS

20. No there's not a partition between the crates.