1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The new pup

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by malakimax, Oct 6, 2010.

1. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

2. maydayfan2010

maydayfan2010 Banned

3. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I didn't know Christy was breeding now ... Good luck with the pup bomber is my favorite dog on her yard.

4. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Nice!!....good luck with him!!

5. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

Thanks, I like the pup alot. Christy has a couple more breedings lined up for Bomber, but I don't know if she is selling any. I have lots of admiration for the old man.

6. BombsAway

BombsAway Pup

He's over here just about every other day LOL

Hey T (SadieBlues) didn't know you where still around. How ya Been?

Here's Pearl's brother and the only male from the litter. Staying here!
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=362514
    Here's the other two from the litter. One will be staying here one will go to a good friend of ours. Both Female
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Got a few more lined up for the old man. Planning on just keeping em around here but who knows!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
  7. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Hey Girl I am doing good ! Thanks for asking I have wondered what happened to you!!! Glad you and the dog's and offspring are all doing well. Good luck with your litter :)

8. BombsAway

BombsAway Pup

Thanks hun. Got big plans for these guys. Going to hit the show circuit hard next year. Hopefully catch some southern and east coast shows.

9. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Good Deal I re homed the other dog's Just have bogart and Ava now ... Maybe we will meet up at some's shows stay in touch !!!;)

10. evensteven

evensteven Banned

are there any more pups from the litter you got him from?

11. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

12. evensteven

evensteven Banned

oh, okay then. no problem. nice pups btw.