1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Original Weight For APBTs Are

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BullBaitingMaster, Oct 12, 2004.

1. 30 to 50 any thing over this are PitBullMastiffs or Just Bandogges. When I saw this 6 people want 50 to 60lbs dogs. You must like crossing big dogs. When I saw this 60 and up this is way APBT bite people. Because when you breed the Ultimate Fight Dog with Mastiffs them it will be ManStopper.
    50-60 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] 66.38%60+ [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] 1920.21%

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2004
  2. CRG

CRG Top Dog

Re: The Original Weight From APBT Are

where in the hell do you come up with this info from?anything over 50 or 60 is not a cross with another breed.there are plenty of pure bred dogs in this breed that weighs in the 50 an 60 lb range.

3. Re: The Original Weight From APBT Are

My pups parents were as followed:His mother was 70 pounds when I went and got my pup.His father was well over 100.

4. Re: The Original Weight From APBT Are

damn 100 pounds............

5. Re: The Original Weight From APBT Are

i think that cat is crazy too, there are plenty of good dogs that were 50 through 60 lbs. wasnt alligator a bigger dog?

6. Re: The Original Weight From APBT Are

i have a male that is 56 pounds chain weight, he is all apbt

7. Re: The Original Weight From APBT Are

FROM DOING THIS SINCE 1950. THE ORIGINAL APBT WAS NOT THIS BIG. LOOK AT ALL THESE DOGS THAT ARE 60 AND UP. LIKE THE LAND OF THE GIANTS KENNELS THE OTHER OUT THERE. THEY ARE BANDOGGES. THAT IS WHERE I CAME UP WITH MY INFO. NOT NEW TO THE BREED I'M USE OF THE SMALL GAMEBRED NOW U SEE THE BANDOGGE BREED. THAT IS WHAT I WILL CALL THEM CROSS OR PITMASTIFF. THAT WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEAD BECAUSE WE AND MY FAMILY ARE NOT NEW WITH THE BULLBREED. YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT THESE DOGS ARE TERRIER GROUP NO THEY ARE MORE IN "BULLDOG GROUP" THE ENGLAND PEOPLE BREED THEM FOR ONE THINK THAT IS TO KILL RATS IN ENGLAND. WHEN IT CAME OVER BULLCRAP AMERICA THEY F*** UP THE BREED CROSS IT TO MAKE IT LARGE.

8. Re: The Original Weight From APBT Are

so youre saying any apbt thats over 50 lbs, its mixed

9. 7645

7645 Pup

Probably a lot of the really large APBT are crosses.

But there are some bulldogs that were large. Mayday and Barricuda, for example. And I think Texas is right. I seem to remember reading that that Alligator was on the larger side too. High 50s/Low 60s?

If you breed for size alone, over time your dogs will start getting larger. I think that's part of it. Diet also has a lot to do with it. this site has purebred dogs that are large:

www.southernbulldogs.com

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2004
  10. Re: The Original Weight From APBT Are

in my opinion anything over 65 pounds is mixed, but not 50 to 60

11. BDK

BDK oo7

so my pure bred male 62 lbs is a cross not a pit lol whatever are you saying that ch grunt is a mix at 74 lbs whatever big pits happen like doo doo it just happens

12. Marty

Marty Guest

I have a ?... have you ever owned an APBT I see in a post you sell these dogs http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2168 but no mention of APBT just curious!

13. CRG

CRG Top Dog

when it came over bullcrap america. if you don't like it leave it. if you are not in america do not disrespect it. i do not take kindly do it as i am sure alot others do not. no one has disrespected where you are from and that kind of talk will not be tolerated on this site.

14. pingers

pingers Pup

stupid England..... Bullcrap.... How would they know? they bred dogs to kill rats. Thats Typical Pommy for you's.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2004
  15. pingers

pingers Pup

oh i didn't like the way the england boy mumbled his lingo.... so i had to speak about the rat hunting trainers..

16. Marty

Marty Guest

Hes gone
    ;)

17. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

That in itself is a misleading and incorrect statement...
    BB

18. badnews_VA

badnews_VA Big Dog

mine is 51 pounds, so i guess she's mixed too