1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The pansy army is at it again

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BTK1993, Jul 28, 2023.

1. BTK1993

BTK1993 Pup

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...FKzChheMPl&id=100053289343680&mibextid=CDWPTG
    Does anyone else get as heated as I do over bs like this? Are we going to make people who own horses and live stock or any other animals abide by the same rules? As long as mine have shelter, fresh water a clean area to stay and receive care necessary to live my animals should be none of anyone else's concern. I care for mine. Worry about your own. If you don't want your overweight couch potatoes outside don't have them outside. Otherwise don't boohoo over how I keep mine.

2. chili

chili Big Dog

No social media…Can’t open Facebook links. Mind giving us the gist or a copy/paste of the article?

BTK1993 likes this.
  3. I fuckin hate those lying ass pieces of shit!! They don’t know a fuckin thing!! I’d love to let those dumb fucks bake in the fuckin heat with no shade water or food!! I’d love to watch that!!

4. BTK1993

BTK1993 Pup

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Sad part is, he will sign it. Been there, done that. Mine as well start making plans for change now.

They're so stupid they don't think that unless you have central air or AC it's just as hot in the house.

We ThInK WiTh OuR AsShOlEs NoT oUr BrAiN.....

Screenshot_20230728_133629_Facebook.jpg

BTK1993 likes this.
  6. Sorry for the rant ladies and gentlemen but those pos fucks make me sick!!

7. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Real sports did a piece on birds....

The interviewer asked outright what happens to the confiscated birds... with a smile on her face she said "we put them down".... even the HBO interviewer called her out that only lower dies in the hands of a "birds man" but every bird under them dies..... it was jab cross out of nowhere

Revelator, BTK1993 and AGK like this.
  8. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I would be more concerned with the cheesy snap hook.

I guess we see things in different ways.

S

Revelator, BTK1993 and AGK like this.
  9. BTK1993

BTK1993 Pup

I hope not. Hopefully having the amount of hunters we have that run dogs won't allow it to happen. But who knows. No different then greyhound racing in Oregon being deemed inhumane. The dogs run around a track. If one gets hurt...shit happens. No different than any kid playing any sport. Half the shit they do could be considered inhumane but if it doesn't fit the narrative, we all know how it goes. I'm with ya slim. House looks like it's nicely built just swap the clip for a 2-3 inch o ring and it's good.

AGK likes this.
  10. AGK

Good luck. We have a huge hunter population here in Pa. Their biggest organization for those that hunt with dogs tried to fight our libra law ( law here that banned tethering and put time limits on a dog being outside).
    They lost big time. I believe the same happened in @Treez area (Texas). Same outcome. Banned. I hope yous win but you got a real uphill battle my friend. Wish you the best of luck.

11. AGK

Post up our governors #. Members here can help ring the lines. Didn't help treez or myself but who knows maybe it can help you.

12. slim12

Where they couldn't get it thru at the state level they lowered the targets to individual counties.

The two counties directly south of me passed anti-tethering laws. (See TG's video on the pens he built/builds). Two counties over to the east of us have the same.

Not many places figure out to beat it once it starts rolling.

S

13. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

With all those charitable organizations you are always shocked by the high salary and matching expensive car of their director.

Revelator, AGK and oldguy like this.
  14. AGK

I'm not, I expect it. They're all frauds. PETA, HSUS, ASPCA all of em.

F.W.K. likes this.
  15. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

It starts with idealism and often ends up as a revenue model. Working with many volunteers and the top fills his pockets.

CodyScott, slim12 and AGK like this.
  16. slim12

It is a beautiful business model.

All the people on the bottom doing things for the 'right reasons' for free, the people on the top feeding the machine with falsehoods as the machine creates tons of revenue.

The people at the top reap the revenue with no work other than creating hype and hysteria.

As far as revenue and profit is concerned, not a bad gig.

S

Smoke42084, AGK and F.W.K. like this.
  17. brindle

brindle Big Dog

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

It would probably help if dipshits wouldn't be showing pictures of sky kennels and 100lb worth of chains with their dogs drinking green water with piles of shit next to it. A lot of folks don't take pride in the yard. We only have ourselves to blame for current times.

F.W.K. and AGK like this.