1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The pups !! :-)

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by Mickeyg, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

There getting there now all starting to take shape and running riot around my house getting plenty of ruff play with my 2 year old wich they seem to love it lol eating like full grown dogs to and the dam is more then happy to let me take over lol wen they cry she looks at me like go on your turn I won't feed them no crap so it's making a dent in the old back burner already but it's all good fun

A few pics

Bullseye Jr

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No name still any ideas she's a bitch lol

[​IMG]

Week younger her

[​IMG]

Bracon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last but no means least ivy blue lol aka bluey she is the worse one she is the smallest but the most deadly she nails the others really go's for it I think if the other pups wasn't so big I would have to remove her soon and she the one always out the box chewing somthing or running about while the fat ones are sleeping she prefers to mess a bout and fight then eat like the others lol but the sumo's are holding there own so far lol

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mum and pup

[​IMG]

2. Kimo615

Kimo615 Banned

Awsome! What bloodline are they?

3. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

They are lookin good Mickey G!
    You going to keep em all ??

4. BIGEASY

BIGEASY Pup

awesome litter mickey g! ,im curious to know whether or not youre keeping them all too. how are they bred?

5. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

No am keeping 2 close by thou still looking for right homes for 2 more ( no name and bracon )

Cheers for the kind words lads

6. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

There dam is stockade with pyscho and the sire is more pyscho lines there scattered a bit but going to be performers hopfuly

7. capo

capo Big Dog

Nice healthy looking litter you have there! Like the one patch on bullseye Jr. and the half face on blue ivy!