1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The truth !!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TripleJ, Jul 6, 2009.

1. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

ONLY IN AMERICA .MUST WE SPEND BILLIONS BECAUSE WE CAN'T LET CHRYSLER GO BANKRUPT, AND THEN, LET CHRYSLER GO BANKRUPT.

ONLY IN AMERICA .CAN CONGRESS FORCE FANNIE AND FREDDIE TO BUY SUBPRIME LOANS, AND THEN BLAME FANNIE AND FREDDIE FOR BUYING SUBPRIME LOANS.

ONLY IN AMERICA .YOU CAN BE LEGALLY ILLEGAL.

ONLY IN AMERICA .THE CONGRESS MAKE LAWS THAT THEY DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW.

ONLY IN AMERICA .WHERE YOUR VICE PRESIDENT DECLAREs 'JOBS' A 3 LETTER WORD.

ONLY IN AMERICA ...A MAJOR CRISIS REQUIRES SWIFT ACTION TO PASS A BILL WITHOUT READING IT, THEN VACATION FOR THREE DAYS BEFORE THE PRESIDENT HAS TIME TO SIGN IT!!

ONLY IN AMERICA ...DOES THE MILITARY GET INVESTIGATED BY HOMELAND SECURITY AS POSSIBLE TERRORISTS, WHILE OUR BORDERS ARE WIDE OPEN.

ONLY IN AMERICA , CAN YOU GET A TAX REFUND ON TAXES YOU DIDN'T PAY.

ONLY IN AMERICA , CAN YOU CAN BLAME OTHERS WHEN YOU DON'T PERFORM.

ONLY IN AMERICA , YOU HAVE MORE RIGHTS BEING ILLEGAL, THAN YOU DO LEGAL
    ONLY IN AMERICA , CAN YOU BE 13 AND HAVE AN ABORTION WITHOUT TELLING YOUR PARENTS, BUT MUST HAVE A WRITTEN NOTE FROM YOUR PARENT WHY YOU MISSED SCHOOL.

ONLY IN AMERICA , ARE YOU PUNISHED FOR GOOD PERFORMANCE AND REVERED FOR NONPERFORMANCE.

ONLY IN AMERICA .CAN YOU CALL LARGE CORPORATIONS EVIL, WHILE 99.9% OF THE AMERICANS WORK IN COMPANIES WITH LESS THAN 500 EMPLOYEES.

ONLY IN AMERICA , CAN CHRYSLER GET 10 BILLION IN AID FOR THEIR COMPANY OF 30,000 EMPLOYEES. I GUESS IT IS DIFFICULT TO RUN A COMPANY FOR $333,333 PER EMPLOYEE.

ONLY IN AMERIC.WE CARE ABOUT 3 GUYS THAT GET WATER UP THE NOSE, WHILE OUR ENEMIES ARE BEHEADING US AND BLOWING CROWDS OF PEOPLE UP WITH SUICIDE BOMBINGS.

Kinda makes you think dont it!!!!

2. Boze

Boze Top Dog

the best thing i have read in a long time triple u are always makin good sense

3. preme

preme CH Dog

Good STUFF Blaze

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

as always triple j, youre right on point

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Good post.

6. Great post!

7. Advocate

Advocate Big Dog

I heard the hell out of that! But it still wont get me to move.

8. Advocate

Advocate Big Dog

I have a bit of truth id like to share on this forum bieng that ive come to find that many members feel the Obama administration has no chance of success. The problem with a lot of the right wing currently is that when their theory/ rhetoric confronts facts to the contrary, they get rid of the facts and carry on thinking no one has noticed. I heard this today. Its become a system based on denial example, right wingers say that Obama administration has us headed for destruction hes increased our debt so much and spent more money than any president in history (heard this today with my own ears) when Bush who almost doubled the national debt in 8 years and yall still continue to support worse ever president and party especially when you take legacy into account. This is a fact no one from the right acknowledges! Check this out

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/NPGateway = Bush

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/NPGateway = Obama

Official U.S. treasury site.

These are facts i will let speak for themselves, i dont intend on starting a riot on this forum but this has become my main problem with the "right", not that they have an opinion different than mine, but that the party has showed that theyre ideologically rigid and authoritarian. That's an ugly combination! So if right wingers want to predict Obama will be a bad fiscal president then go right on ahead but begin your all your statements by acknwoledging how badly the administration yall just backed screwed up the past 8 yrs. I get tired of Limbaugh with his absurd incorrect stats nonsensical statements about Obama spending more than Bush! Rational reality based people must point out the difference between the two parties. Just something the right needs to think about. No need to drag me to the PIT :( its just ive read a lot of complaining on this great forum about this topic and about America.

9. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Yea Bush was in for 8 years in war time also. Obama has been in for how long? And by the way Bust was not a much better choice. But at least he was not some push over who bedded down with the dark side.

10. He has spent trillions of $$ in less than 1 year in office, the really sad part is all this spending has helped nothing..just made the debt that carried over even worse
    Obama has done nothing for us

11. WWII

WWII Banned

And the difference between Bush and Obama is?????

12. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

just thought i'd add a little tidbit i found disturbing. those little emblems on city signs that say they are fixing the roads and such cost $2,000 tax dollars each which would amount to the same cost as filling in 40 potholes. but our great politicians have decided that those signs that say they are fixing the roads are more important. how's that for bass ackwards?

13. Advocate

Advocate Big Dog

You may have forgot already the near global finiancial collapse that Obama was handed and trying to avoid, and you have forgot all about the locked up markets that needed liquidity to restore movement.

I hate to break it to you but all this money that has gone out since Obama took office IS an effort to fix the mess he inherited after 8 years of Bush (6 of which with a Republican congress). So how does anyone truly find standing as a backer of Bush? (worst fiscal President ever) to bash Obama a few months in, while he tries to clean up the mess. Now, if in 3 or 4 years Obama is still running Trillion dollar deficits then you'll have a point. Till then you don't. The idea that Republicans became fiscal conservatives on Jan 21st is laughable. Bush doubled every dollar you and your children owe the goverment. Where were you guys then? Oh yeah.. cheering him on!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2009
  14. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

First off The OP said nothing about OBAMA it was the truth about our goverment. But since you seem to know all about the goverment. Let me ask you this The allmighty Obama ran for pres he made all this bullshit up that he wqas going to do to make it soo much better. HE WANTED THE JOB. No one made him take it. And he doesent need to keep running trillion dollar deficits. to make a point. Let me ask you this how do you think he wants to pay that back. The guys a f***in joke. Taxes are allready going up on every thing smokes went up to 6 bucks a pack beer is going up every day next soda will go up. He said they want to stop people from smoking to lead a healty life. But the want to tax pot WTF! the real truth is they take out most of the nic out of smokes then people smoke more the more people smoke the more the goverment makes. Next just yesterday this jerk is telling other leaders that we as The USA are sorry for our actions, He Can eat a Bull nut for all I care. Name ONE THING JUST ONE THAT HE HAS DONE GREAT FOR THIS COUNTRY. Name one time he really went over seas and stood up for us as a leader?????

15. Advocate

Advocate Big Dog

LMAO! A pack of beer! I wont even respond to that TJ id rather keep my politics to myself. Let me ask you.. How can any president Right or Left erase trillions of dollars of deficit in only 6 months of office? Wont happen not even in heaven.

16. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I pmed you and how do you think 10 years will ease trillions of dollars of deficit that wont happen not even in heaven! Hell the intrest is billions every year. Do you really understand how much that is or has the goverment thrown big numbers around so much its just words to you?

17. Advocate

Advocate Big Dog

I just thought id point out the difference between Obama and the Right. No one on either side is satisfied. Its much easier to bash a president then to pay attention do some research and understand what hes attemping to do. If you cant comprehend whats taking place thats typical, but when it comes to our nations economy were in better hands now then with any Bush Palin Huckaby or Limbaugh. TripleJ i got your PM how can you blame immigrants taking over your work on Obama when immigration has existed a far longer then 6 months. What were you telling Bush! Nothing you just voted for Mccain!

Heres my biggest problem with Obama.. This MoFo just cut missile defence when N. Korea pointing their shit at everyone test firing as they please! America was once the power of the world im not blaming Obama for the shift, it just seems to me hes allowing the playing field to level too much for my comfort. It seems he wants equallity for all nations.

18. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

Don't blame me,I voted for Perot

19. WWII

WWII Banned

Ah... so fix deficit spending with more deficit spending??? Makes perfect sense now.:rolleyes:

20. Advocate

Advocate Big Dog

Even i cant comprehend all of it i guess youd have to attend Chatahoochie Hoochie Coochie University to make sence of it. ;)