1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The young one,11 months

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by Blanco, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

Yeah, in the pebull part:rolleyes: Get the f**k out of here now you ignorant mofo..

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2010
  2. beanieman

beanieman Banned

You keep him nice ;)

3. slow down buddy if it wasnt for breeders u wouldent have that shit of a dog u got .

4. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

LOL are you serious? I can name you several dogs that were monsters and were white that isn't white rock. You base things on color, that is just stupid. So if that is the case, then I guess black dogs are the best matchdogs of all time since there has been more ch.'s and gr.ch's that were black than any other color huh?

apbts
    jack's white teddy (2xw) and considered a badass dog
    gr. ch. clark's tramp, bred by J.P. Colby and was one badass dog
    colby's bobtail bob (21xw)

staffies
    ch. psycho(4xw-1xl)
    hagler II (2xw)
    ricky (1xw)
    beanie (2xw)

btw, you said you can't be fooled by paper hanging huh? Ok, then can you tell me the actual sires and dams of the dogs off of carver's yard, each and every one of them? How about who were the actual sires of arguably the greatest match dog of all times, gr. ch. zebo rom? A little background on zebo, he was actually sold without papers and on his supposed pedigree, both his parents are/were rednoses and all his littermates were rednoses. Now some info on genetics, black dominates red so a rednose dog isn't going to be heterozygous for black. Now can you tell me who is Zebo off of?

5. buk

buk Big Dog

well said newschooldogman

6. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

blokes a joke best of luck with your dogs although with how you probally want to talk about em on the net you wont have em long. Your so thick you didnt even see what i said about ped not showing you any more of the dog than the pics.

I vote to bang your thick cunting self off the forum so you can spend more time stroking your petbulls and not your ego.