1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Zebo Story...

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by carverboy1, Sep 24, 2010.

1. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

i bet that is what greasers camp thought

2. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

thanks for sharing that pic... very cool pic!

3. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Zebo didn't eat u he just killed u in short order!!..art was a bad mf but highly doubt he would have took down zebo!!..art had a better shot then gunner!!...the only dog that could have gave Zebo a lost probably was boomerang!!....I would pay anything to see that match!!...termite probably would have gave Zebo a nice run too!!

4. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Where is the hot tube time machine when u need it!!..lol

5. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Both dogs where great. Who knows who would win.I doubt either dog would be alive after the match. Boomer would be a great one also against either dog.I would pick Art in the long run over Zebo.But I wouldn't mortgage the house on either dog in this match.

6. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I would against art!!...I doubt he would have been able to take that punishment Zebo was dishing out!!..did u hear wat they said about Zebo???...he never had a fight over 30min, he killed everything in front of him and no dog got to his bacc end!!...that wat u call a great match dog!...he never was in trouble in none of his matches!!...he was a phenomenal dog!!

7. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

Zebo gave up 4 lb. went into a champion and still won. Greaser should have been able to flip him or roll him around and get to his ass end. Still couldn't do it, that's not an animal, that's a beast! I don't think Art would have done anything. I'm with you that boomerang and zebo would have been a great show but neither would have lived.

8. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

Is it fair to say under 30mins GrCh Zebo wins, over 30mins Art wins, what do you all think about
    Zebo Vs Chinaman? Boomerang Vs Art?

9. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

"He had purchased a young tested gyp from J. Loposay by the name of Fay, who was sold because she turned cold and wouldn't start for Jack Kelly and was left on Loposay's yard by Pete Sparks."
    Does this "Going cold" shit happen often?

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I don't kno about killing boomerang...boomer was a beast himself!!..I think that would have been a toss up!

11. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Wow!!..those are some helluva matches but I would go with Zebo and boomer!...chinaman and Zebo match I think both would have died in the box or after the match

12. Wow this thread came along way from the op...Anyway there has been alot of talk about who real would of been The King of the Ring!! And since we all on here are against the fighting of hound's and it's against the law in every State.... I some time's wonder if a comp geek could make it happen .....like they tried for Ali against Tyson??

13. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

We are just talking about the history of this breed and dreaming a little!..nothing wrong wit that!

14. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

I don't think Zebo would have killed Boomer in the pit. I think both would have died from damage they took afterwards. These matches are crazy to think of what would have happened. I don't think I would have wagered anything on them.

15. Naw that's exactly what i was typing about ....think of what a great hog contest it would be ....If someone could put it together on a digatal format wit today's comp skill's!!!!

16. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

It would be extremely hard to do without a few video's of the contest to mimic style, speed, strength and other things. It would be very kick ass to see, that is true.

17. LoL that's what i'am typing about....They tried year's & year's ago with Ali & tyson ....but today is a new age ....What a hella show that would be ..

18. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Art would have stood a chance because he was a rough ,game,and hard biting dog.No dog would just walk through Art,Boomer, or Zebo.Look at the great Sue dog no one would go into him.Well Giroux did and gave weight and beat him.Any dog that has won 5 plus like Art I wouldn't bet against.Zebo was a destroyer no doubt there at all. Art would have given as good as he got thats for sure.Dam those dogs was really something.

19. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

The only reason I say Zebo would have beat art because if his mouth!...art mouth was not like Zebo..art had to battle in a couple of long matches, Zebo never was in a long match because of his jaws!!...u don't need gameness when u have a freak mouth because 9 times out of 10 the fight will not be long...Zebo went into a damn good dog that was a 4x winner and he gave up 4lb and he killed him!!...lol...art probably would have died in the ring too!..,now boomer was a different story because he had a wicked mouth also, his longest fight was 50min and those who seen him said he was a total terror In the box...Zebo broke dogs down everytime he laid his mouth on them and don't forget he was very skillful and ruff as any of the great ones!!...I would be honored and proud to own any of the dogs mentioned in this thread!!...

20. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

zebo would of killed boomerang & art would of beat both.