1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Zebo Story...

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by carverboy1, Sep 24, 2010.

1. What mag. would that be??????

2. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Never heard that before

3. preme

preme CH Dog

thats there opinion ...

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

post the article.

5. AGame

AGame CH Dog

the whole pit general story is one of those would have should have kind of things in my opinion sure he might have a been a hell of a dog but whos to say the next match that he wouldn't have curred out you never know

6. gar

gar Banned

well you could say that about most any dog , but as far as general is concerned , i think we can take it form all we know about him from a young dog all the way up untill he was stolen (that should tell you what other dogmen though of him that they needed to steal him, maybe one day indiajn sonny will have the balls to tell us the truth and how he came about his pistol family , but i dont think hes that game to come clean) but general was considered a true ace , that would have been matched by mayfield to any dog his weight and even a few pounds heavier as mayfield knew that it didnt matter what type of dog you puyt on general , he would foind a way to overcome it.thier is a story that art was sold out of state to avoid bieng matched into mayfields snake dog and many so called ace dogs owners picked thier spots with thier dogs and matched into dogs whos style suited thier dog , which is normal , but dogs like zebo and general you cloud match into any style , it didnt matter ,and thats the difference with dogs like art and zebo and general , some are great dogs like art , and some are just even better like general and zebo , and for my money eventhough art was the bigger dog , i think both zebo and general would have beaten him , but thats not to say he wasnt a great dog , just not the same as zebo and general , they showed their breeding and especially general being bred as he was ,but in zebo you cold see the english familys from tudor and old man henrys blood just as you could in general .

7. AGame

AGame CH Dog

and no doubt this is also true and maybe one day he will own up to it but i doubt it as well if i had the balls to do such a thing i would have the balls to own up to it but thats me just sucks we never got to see the full potential where he was at and especially see what he could have produced in the right hands

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

didn't snake end up quitting?

9. gar

gar Banned

well the snake dog ended up in the hands of pat patrick and lew lewis , but when mayfield had him he was a top match dog and thats why they bought him , but apparently snake got hold of lew lewis in the belly , and they had to beat him off with a board real bad , then after that beating they put three dogs on him and completly broke the dog down , just so stupid to react that way , and they made him quit , but i think the dog had been beat half to death by them .

10. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

why no doubt?

11. NGK

NGK Top Dog

General was stolen because he was out of stolen dogs himself, good for the goose good for the gander...

12. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

This is true.Those guys was switching,rubbing,and stealing others dogs.What goes around comes around.Remember Indian Bolio?.Mayfield and Burton of course are going to say General was the best match dog.Danny bred General and Mayfield owned /matched him.The owners of Art never ducked anyone.They went into some of the best dogmen in that time.Also remember Art was stolen while he was in his prime.So he would have been matched again.Stinson,Glover, and Adams would go into anyone for any amount of money.Some guys on here are selling Art short,he did win 7 and was a devastating dog.Art would have given either all they could handle and then some.All three where great dogs.I believe Art would have beaten either.No way in hell could any dog give Art that much weight and win.Adams would have never rolled Zebo and Art. What would be the point?

13. gar

gar Banned

i think you must be mistaken , pit general was not out of stolen dogs , he was bred out of tiger dan and mayfields spookie , of which neither were stolen by anyone , so get your facts striaght

14. gar

gar Banned

well no doubt art was a top dog , but if i had to chose one based on all factors , including the quality of lineage in the dogs pedigree and what value to my breeding program each of those dogs would have been , then theres only one wineer ,and thats pit general , the closest to tudors henry blood and far more family bred than art

15. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

besides a nice "story" about eating a female, and all the woulda, coulda, shoulda,........what exactly did pit general "prove"?

16. gar

gar Banned

WELL HE PROVED TO BE THE BEST DOG OF HIS TIME AND KILLED BOTH DOGS IN IN THE TWO MATCHES HE HAD AND THE INDIAN BRED HIS PISTOL DOG AND THAT FAMILY WHICH LATER BRED JESSI RODS MIDNITE FROM PIT GENERALS OFFSPRING .BY THE WAY KNOWING WHAT OUTCROSSED LEFT OVER BLOOD YOU MIGHT HAVE IN THE UK , I WOULDNT SWAP ANY OF YOUR BLOODSTOCK FOR PIT GENERAL, AND I F YOU KNEW WHAT WHAT YOU WERE TALKING about you wouldnt either.

17. AGame

AGame CH Dog

well you know i really do not know why i said no doubt LOL all i know is i wasn't around back then and i do not know what really went on with all of it i have just read stories like the rest of or majority of us on here have so i guess there is always "doubt"

18. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

gar, your like an automative "bot"....the very mention of "mayfield" sets you off like a duracell bunny.....very entertaining.......as for the uk............i dont give a fuck for your "ONLINE MOUTH"......you aint no "english man".....your a tuck tail little cur..!!!....WITH YOUR OUT CROSSED CUR BRED FAMILY........i could run through you and you long limbed, stray looking, "outcrossed" "hound bred" crap like a hot knife through butter.

I ASKED A FAIR QUESTION.........YOU........CANNOT............ANSWER.............CAN YOU????????????????????/

19. gar

gar Banned

pit general do , and yuor the ine living in the uk or have you forgotoen your bullshit already , and if you have any dogs of your own (which i doubt, then whatever you have is the left over garbage that was around after the laws came in , and i dont think you were even a teenager back then so any blood you have is of the most outcrossed shit money can buy) my bllod as i think you are not a good reader , is off the purest of the mayfield tudor blod but not from kershner , and if you can ask a question so stupid and ignorant of the history of these dogs , like the one you asked about general , then please dont breed dogs tiger ads your not up to the task in hand , stick to wanking you cunt

20. gar

gar Banned

your ? Was what did general do .answer two amtches two wins into top dogs including black bart a two time winner and killer of dogs , of which general dismembered him , and as for his bloodline , well take a look for yourself you little boy , who could run through me and my dogs like a hot knife through butter , but only in your dreams , dream on and jog on you cunt