1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Zebo Story...

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by carverboy1, Sep 24, 2010.

1. gar

gar Banned

FOR ALL YOU GUYS HERE , TIGERLINES IS A INTERNET DOGMAN , WHICH IS FINE ,IM SURE HES NOT ALONE HERE , BUT IF YOU LOOK BACK THROUGH HIS POSTS , MOST ARE JUST LIKE THE POST HE MADE HERE abotu pit general , when anyone EVEN A RANK NEWBIE KNOWS ABOUT PIT GENERALS RECORD , BUT TIGER LIKES TO POST THAT KIND OF SHIT AS HE WILL NEVER HAVE ANY DOGS WORTH FEEDING AND CERATAINLY NONE OF ANY QUALITY BLOOD , AS HE LIVES IN ENGLAND WERE SINCE 1991 THEY HAVE BEEN BANNED ,AND ALTHOUGH THERE ARE MANY PITBULLS AND TYPES STILL BEING BRED , ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING WOULD ONLY WANT ONE OF THOSE AS A PET , NOT FOR BLOODSTOCK .I HOPE TIGER KEEP TAKING HIS MEDICATION ,AS ITS OBVIOUS HES A DELUDED LITTLE BOY WHOS ONLY CONTACT WITH THIS BREED IS ON THIS WEBSITE , HOW SAD , I NEARLY FELL SORRY FOR HIM .

2. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

3. gar

gar Banned

By the way tiger you like to run mayfield down , but im proud to say he was my friend ,and was able and lucky to have learnt from him things you could never nad will never understand about this breed .tell me who was your mentor who did you learn from tiger , was it john down the pub who once had a staffie that ran off a rottwiler ? Wow you must realy have learnt a ot from old john the alcaholic , i bet those staffs were some dogs lol.

4. gar

gar Banned

5. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

........is this the best of you gar???????????..........i think it is........and yes , your extraordinairy powers of perception are "bang on"......lol
    ive noticed through out life that ALL CURS like you "cry out" to any one and every one when their backed up by their their own bullshit........little tigs can be a "peddler" or a "online dogman" or any fantasy you like.......because guess what??????????.......unlike you!!!!!!.......i have absolutely no one, no line, no breed, no strain, no out crossed cur bred family,no bullshit to sell to any man....any where.

now,GAR............tell us ALL, the "TWO" GREAT "ACES" pit general when t into and killed?????????....you and yours are just a "story"

6. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

7. gar

gar Banned

well as you never seen any dog go and have never had dogs its funny you like to call me a cur , when its more likely that your the cur , as if you had the balls in 1991 , (thats if you were even around in 1991) when the laws came in well you could have showed your gamness and did what i did , which was to still keep my dogs and infact made plans to keep them upto this day after my last dog here in the uk died , and today i still have them , unlike so many guys here in thodse days who as soon as the laws were passed they shit thier pants and got rid of thier dogs , and they dear tiger is the reason today their are no bloodlines here in the uk worth feeding , and certainly not owrht breeding to.the two aces ( as you called them , i said top competion) was fitzwaters duke dog , and freddy jones black bart , a killer dog who was a deadgame dog , and proved it but had killed his two wins before meeting general .

8. gar

gar Banned

9. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

gar, i have certainly not seen any thing "go"..as you put it.....and as fascinating as your "early" years running with the "curs" and the "jokers".i really couldnt careless!!!!........i asked a simple question................you took your "bullshit" all around the houses before you "eventually" answered.....which you did!!!!.....you have no understanding to breed into an animal.......i know this from your actions.

10. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

11. gar

gar Banned

running with jokers and curs ? Would they have been your mates your talking about , as i was runing with the top men in my time , and as for not understanding breeding , i think my understanding of breeding is lightyears ahead of yours and i have actually proved it , and still am and have not outcrossed the most potent family of dogs to ever wear a collar as so many have done in the past to thier detriment, if by calling you what you are means my understading of breeding is not at your level(this from a guy whos never been near a game dog) then i bow to your superior knowledge obiwan .

12. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

GAR, MY PROBLEM ISNT WITH YOUR "BELIEFS"......EACH TO HIS OWN........my problem is with your constant bullshit!!!.....you "cry out"
    to others as ALL CURS DO..
    WHERE ARE YOU FROM GAR???????????.......LETS SEE SHALL; WE?????????????????????.......WHAT IS YOUR "CUSTOM" AND "TRADITION" GAR???.......AS AN ENGLISH MAN!!!!!!...........GREW UP WALKING FAT LITTLE STAFFIES GAR?????.......OR WAS YOUR "BORN IN THE "USA".

13. gar

gar Banned

so you dont like it when i tell you thev truth , mmmm i wonder were ive heard that before , as for my tradition im glad to say it isnt born of the pub and chav lifstyle you so obviously are from , and as for stafies , well thats your det ,i never had anything but this family , which you know . If by crying out you mean puttng tis like you firmly in their place as to this family ,then yes , but i would think its the ones like you that never say anything but bullshit from a postiton of 0 knowledge are the curs , as you dont have the balls and never have had the balls to own this breed for yuorself and live your fantasy around some mates who maybe have some shitty outcrossed bred dogs and you feel like a dogman , grow some fucking balss move out of mums house and get a fucking dog or twenty , thats if your dole money will strech that far.

14. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

gar,........are you on crack as you type??????.....what dogs with mates are you referencing???
    Move out of my mums house???........is this the very best of gar on game-dog????.

15. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

gar.......what posts are you responding to ????..........your just ranting drivel......

16. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

Gar, your from the uk, ....your not from no area, no custom,no tradition no dogs but through pit bull mags and stories........and you and yours aint making any "new" stories...just peddling old ones.

17. Nova09

Nova09 Pup

This WAS a pretty good thread...............

18. damon

damon Banned

They didn't put 3 dogs on him at all, that was just a story mayfield made up. He quit in a roll against one dog and one dog only

19. gar

gar Banned

well my wallet tells me a different story as 20 + years on im still feeding this family ,what do you feed ?i think the only one here living a fantasy is you tiger , grow some nuts find a job and start breeding your understanding and show us what you know.The new stories are not for your ears or eyes , as the closest you will ever get to seeing a deadgame dog is in magazines , to see a real live one you need to keep them feed them and work them , something you can only dream about .

20. gar

gar Banned

so you believe who exactly ?lew lewis and pat patrick ? The snake dogs was a wild dog and lewis and patrick bought the dog for that reason , do you think that they would have paid for snake if what you say is true?mayfiled told it like it was , that snake dog was wild and you could never have tied him to a childs swing set with just a piece of string and had him stand there like the photos latter on after they beat him so badly.that dog had showed his quality in his matches and then he was beaten so badly by lewis and patrick that after taking him of lou , they did put three dogs on him and eventually made the dog quit , but the beating snake took to his head and body with a solid piece of wood left the dog practically dead .peole always say mayfield said this and that , but this and many other stoires are the truth , and mayfield had no reason to lie about the dog , and just like the eli story and maverick etc , slowly slowly more truth is emerging to back up those stories from oldtimers who were around and no longer need to keep those lies going