1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Zebo Story...

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by carverboy1, Sep 24, 2010.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i knew O'l cur dog snake quit lol. the point was why would anyone bring up a pos cur when talking of great dogs like art or zebo. there's always a excuse ready to be made about a cur someone bought.

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

how do you know why they bought that dog? they bought it "because it was wild" LMFAO. so you were there to see them do what your acusing them of then wtf didn't you buy snake? if you wasn't then wtf you talking shit about folks all done & dead. sounds just like O' don talking shit about folks that can't defend themselves. pp best stuff is carver dogs anyway lol. what story's any about "oklahoma shorty" & "marty reed" ?......................the story's i herd about art was he was taken on the west coast. the fellas that had him wasn't to whore art out. they didn't listen & all of a sudan he was gone & not up for stud in magazines. not stolen but taken back to the midwest. never herd anything about don trying to get back his dog.

3. gar

gar Banned

ben how do you know snake curred out and was not beaten half to death ? The truth is unless you or me were there in person we have to believe one version or another , which is the same for all these storys in the game.i will say this , that they paid for snake because he was a suyper dog and had shown it in his mathces , and he was a very wild hyper dog , which mayfiled said was very hard to keep still , yet later on after lewias and pat sold him the guy that bought snake from lewis sent don some fotos of snake , and he had him tied to a kids swing set with a piece of string , and mayfield said when he had him you could never have done that to snake he would go wild .as for the shorty and marty reed story , well maybe you can tell it as im sure it would be of interest to all , as for your coment about art , didnt understand it , and what dog of dons are you talking about that he never tried to get back ,?

4. damon

damon Banned

there was only two people there when snakey boy quit. Mayfield made the whole story up. When Patrick told him to put up evidence don shut up lol

5. damon

damon Banned

You don't know a dogs goin to quit until he does. Patrick saw him in a match and he was impressed, but when he rolled him into fast company snakey boy didn't want to know :)

6. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

your wallets full of fluff, like you are,....your the product of a few 80s pit bull mags and a low IQ

you trade off two things on this forum............MAYFIELDS NAME...........AND MAYFIELDS PAST ACHIEVEMENTS..........neither of which you had fuck all to do with in any way shape or form.

and GAR when i call you a mentally challenged simpleton, dont try to spin it into an attack on don mayfield......and whats with the grandstanding??

7. gar

gar Banned

well were you there ,or do we believe pat patrick ,the biggest peddler ever , who reneagde on his deal to let mayfield have tombstone back to match him again.
    And as for don shuting up , i find that funny if it comes from pat , who couldnt have wiped dons arse ,and if it wasnt for don and tombstone pat would never have been heard of fact

8. damon

damon Banned

The question is was you there? Mayfield supposedly was told the story from some imaginary person who was supposedly there. Pat asked mayfield who in the gamedog times and don just blanked the question. I believe pat 100%

9. gar

gar Banned

tiger the only simpleton is you , and if still breeding dogs is to hard for you to take then you need to grow some balss you little stupid boy who thinks he can teach me something you could never learn in two lifetimes , and by the way why are you even on here if you have never and will never have a dog of your own (maybe a stafie lol) but when a man not a boy whos seen it done got the tshirts comes along and shows you for what you are , you cry like a baby and run for mommy ,whyn is that mr high iQ , BY THE WAY WHAST TOP JOB DO YOU HAVE ,OH SORRY I FORGOT YOUR A SPONGER WHO CANT EVEN AFFORD TO PAY FOR ONE DOG TO FEED ,OTHERWISE YOU`D BE ASKING ME FOR MY DOGS WEIGHTS NOW WOULDNT YOU ? FEEL FREE ANYTIME YOU HAVE ONE IM SURE WE CAN ACCOMODATE YUOR STAFIE LOL, AND IM SURE WITH YOUR SUPERIOR IQ AND INTELECT WE`D HAVE NO CHANCE , BUT WE CAN ALWAYS SEE WHAT SUPER ANIMALS YOU AND YOU PUB SCUMBAG MATES HAVE BRED SINCE 1991

10. gar

gar Banned

like i said we have to go on feeling about these things , and if your evidence is that don dint snich on who told him ,well im sorry i wouldnt have snitched either , or do you also believe that pat never agreed to let don have tombstone back to match again ? Pat was a wheeler dealer don was a dogman and has proved more truth about his storys like eoli etc than anyone , and if you talk to dogmen who are still around like they would tell you the same , theres more truth to his storys about certain dogs than most can even imagine , and he had the biggest collection of information on these dogs and kept records of everything even phone conversations , as he knew how important it was to have a record of thre truth for times like these.maybe your right and maybe im right about snake , but what i know im right about is dons word about his time in the dogs , over men like pat ,whos only interest was a $

11. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

GAR the first part of your post makes as much sense as you do….ranting about breeding is in reference to what GAR?,. What breeding specifically are you attempting to reference gar?

The second rant, along is in reference to what im doing on here, if ive never owned dogs?…….what posts are your referencing gar?….your next little rant is about staffies,.yes?…..what about them gar?..what point is it you are trying to make about them?

Next along is is some rant about tshirts, sorry cant understand what it is your struggling to say …..

Next rant is about sponging and paying for dog feed?…what points are you to trying to make gar?

that’s followed by some rant about asking you for your dogs?.or weights? …what is the point you are trying to express?

Your final rant seems to be a common one for you, pubs, your seem to be obsessed with them, what are you trying to express gar? And I don’t understand the last part about mates and 1991.

Cheers.

12. damon

damon Banned

He didn't snitch on them because there was only pat Patrick and one other person there when the roll took place. the question is why would pat beat a dog near to death and 3 dog him? What would he achieve with that action? No dog could take that amount of punishment!

13. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

What the hell does this crap have to deal with Zebo,Art,Boomer,and General?Either stay on topic or start a new thread.If people want to bicker a moderator should just close the topic down.

14. I'm still waiting on a answer to what mag was this in, these bulldogs were in my area when Adams owned them I talked to him many times back then never heard this story????

15. gar

gar Banned

damon they beat him so bad because he got hold of lou lewis in the belly , and i supose lou and pat decided to teach the dog a lesson and in doing so as you rightly said no dog could take that punishment and then be expected to fight as normal , so doesnt it make sense when mayfield says that the snake dog was a wild dog who never in a million years could you have tied him up and he stay quiet for you to take fotos of him , he could see that they beat the spirit out of the dog .and by the way unless you were there how do you know that pat is telling you the truth about it ?

16. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

gar,you dont know who is telling the truth, after all, you where never there,where you??
    In fact you where never any where near where you gar,?

17. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

exactly!!.

18. gar

gar Banned

the idiot speaks again , but no i wasnt htere and neither was damon , so like i said its a case of who do we believe and adding up the facts pre snake being sold to lewis and patrick and after , you have a funny way about you , maybe its the inbreding in you ,but in all your posts you never have anything to say about your dogs or your expierience and you get all pissed of when i show you up for the wannabe you are , either post some peds of what you got or shut the fuck up , and instead of sending me pms you pussy asking me to prove to you that i have dogs , why dont you take your own advise or fuck off , give me a weight and bring money lots of money otherwise keep on digging a hole for yuorself your doing a very good job of that you little boy lost cheers lol

19. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

lmfao................GAR.....YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT PUBLICLY AND PRIVATLY........STOP GRANDSTANDING ONLINE........I AWAIT YOUR REPLY......PRIVATELY.............LIKE A MAN

20. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

don't trip tiger. when a certain member of this fourm try to accommodate gar internationaly he was nowhere to be found LOL. if he really had something open internationaly folks would be lining up to take his$. matter a fact he was given a few different options internationaly & true to form cur snapping. with thes great mayfeild shit where the fuck is it at the international convention?