1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This ones for the Cowboy's

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by D Game Butcher, Apr 29, 2011.

1. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

2. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

really those are yours? i was researching those dogs the other day nice bulldogs man

3. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

I like them also Id feed them for sure.

4. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Yeah, it's the base for my yard, some of the best stuff I've seen. Adds hell a mouth to anything and you'll get two or three truly game ones in a litter. I'd say b- wind but never seen it get to that point exept in testing.

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Real nice dgb. I like the 2nd dog alot.

6. Crisis

Crisis Pup

im diggin the first ped!

7. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Thanks guys, but what's up I wanna see what y'all got.

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

deloach's rocker bred to nelson's candy gave us real nice cowboy bred dogs. we still have grand kids off those dogs today bred into more jo & jerry stuff. DGB that is local blood & those dogs were in your neck of the woods & there's still some up there now.

9. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Yeah, I bet it was. I saw a grandson of that bottleneck dog that had the rocker stuff on the bottom that was pretty damn impressive. The dogs you have off that blood, are they crossed or bred similar?

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

bred similar to what not sure what your asking? they came off joe & jerry's yard. some is 3/4 cowboy 1/4 ironhead & others are bullyson/boomerang/hank/bolio cross. the stuff i have left is all inbred off that stuff. i just did a breeding with a garner dog from mexico that made rank last year. hopefully i get something good out of it.

11. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Yeah that's good blood dgb!!..seen u post him a couple of times!..the way he's bred u should get some good ones!...Me and a couple cats work with this blood!!

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=18202

I don't worry about mouth, it's like a package deal it comes with it!....we keeping the blood true to it's form!!...it's only a couple of us out here who has it tight!...I got a breeding coming up that will be just filthy nasty!!...shorty cowboy/Eli Jr/ bullyson/boomerang....can't wait!....Friend of mine use to own this dog!!... http://apbtpedigrees.com/printpedigree/out.php?recordID=58710
    Can u say BULLDOG!!...bred out da fukkin ass!!

12. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

You said you had grandkids off the rocker to candy breeding, just wanted to know if you bred back into the heavy cowboy stuff or if you crossed it up, not knocking you either way, double bred rocker dogs. You coulda crossed it with a fuckin poodle, and got bulldogs.

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i had good luck inbreeding the jo & jerry stuff. you can inbreed rocker blood as tight as you want & it gets nasty every time so far.

14. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Good luck Bubba, I believe you ought to get something nice out of that, old man Ramsey, that had that Buford dog will tell you he's had champions, and great dogs, but none as game as the Buford dog. So if your crossing that up with freak mouth shorty cowboy dogs, I'd say something your looking for ought to pop out.

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

wille had both dogs on his yard when sugar 2 was droped. she was the only pup he didn't sell because she was the only female.

16. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Have you seen that paladin prospect he's got, he told me that's the best blood he's ever seen, I don't know much about that stuff but that dog acts and looks the part, I tell you that much.

17. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Damn nobody else on here working with some good cowboy blood??

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

naw bud i haven't talked to him in about 2 years. lat time we talked he was real high on those paladin / niggerino dogs off sam. last i knew he was working on some chinaman prospects.

19. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

He still on that paladin/niggerino stuff....wc good ppl!....dgb why are u sellin that dog batman??...i would luv to buy him but 5000 is above me!...good lucc!...whoever buys him will be happy!....I got a partner who has shorty cowboy/crazy chief/jack II blood crossed together!...very good dogs!!...one of my partner owns Rufus a direct son off shorty...my other partner owns Molly a direct daughter off shorty!!....and I kno the cat who owns little shorty cowboy another direct son off shorty!....the blood is out there but they keep it real close!!....

20. D Game Butcher

D Game Butcher Big Dog

Yeah, he's up for sale. The only reason I decided to give the opportunity to get him is because Willie & bowlegs are both up for grabs for 5 g's, and there producing just as well as Batman. The only difference is Batman is almost 9 & Bow n Willie are only six. If someone grabs Batman, I'd take the money and probably go get Bowlegs.