1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This quiz is impossible

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Marty, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Marty

Marty Guest

2. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

12/18 - Some weird questions lol

3. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Those offers are what's impossible. Screw that. LOL

4. 67% 12 of 18

5. Marty

Marty Guest

Thats where I gave up lol

6. Jay671

Jay671 Big Dog

72% 13 of 18.. For real those offers were crazy. lol

7. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

okay finally got it. lol. I got a 13 of 18, 72%

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2007
  8. What offers, Hell i cannot get passed the damn address..............

9. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

67% 12 out of 18. How 'bout you Marty. Post your score!!!
    There must have been fifty adds. Jeez...

Edit: We got two rocket scientist, FK and Jean. LOL Pretty impressive. Oh, forgot you Jay. Sorry

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2007
  10. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

that was so friggin annoying i almost put a round through my monitor. seriously. i'm still so fu!kin annoyed right now i can't even think straight.

11. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I got stuck on the freakin' addy for a while as well.

12. Marty

Marty Guest

I gave up on the offers...

I did not score at all lol

13. rocco

rocco Big Dog

I never got thru the address part... I thought thats why it was the Impossible Quiz.. How did you all get your scores?

14. I never saw ANY ads at all....what ads are you all talking about?

Hey man....LMAO, just close the stupid window, it will ask you if you want to see your score, just click CANCEL you will then get it...that shit annoyed me!

15. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Hey man....LMAO, just close the stupid window, it will ask you if you want to see your score, just click CANCEL you will then get it...that shit annoyed me!

I closed the window and it closed. How did you get so lucky?

16. LMAO...I am sorry, I don't know..I do know our computer blocks a lot of viruses and unwanted spam...maybe thats why!

Well I also use firefox and open everything in a new tab, not window..I do know that matters with a lot of things, this may have been one of them...

17. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Those offers drove me effin batty. I said a few choice words and closed it out. Those sneaky bastards, always trying to sell something.

18. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Exactly. I sent it to my daughter and her husband is millitary and uses firefox. It said he would have to disable firefox and he was totally against that. She, my daughter, hasn't been able to open anything I have sent her like the office max elfs. Nothing. He's afraid it will mess up his PC.

19. It probably will...slow it down anyways from viruses....it may stop you from doing a few select things, but in the long run, it wll save you $$$ and speed!