1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

timberwolf organics

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by KuyaJames33, Oct 3, 2006.

1. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

i was curious if anyone has used any products from timerwolf organics. im really interested in their pet omega oils. looks good to me on paper, just wanted to see if anyone has experience with it on their dogs.

http://www.timberwolforganics.com/

2. PrNc

PrNc Pup

Ask 14rock he has experience with Timberwolf!

3. we use timber wolf organics and we love their food and other products!!plus the dogs look great on the food ect.

4. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

I've used it and its the BEST kibble you can buy, IMO. Sadly I've had to stop using it because my old dog has heart disease and I can't find out how much salt is in Timberwolf so I've had to go to kibble that I can know the salt content on.

But in a healthy dog, it works great (for kibble).

5. What about for allergys?

6. its great!!! get the ocean blue formula food.