1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

to fix or not to fix

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by phill, Jun 29, 2010.

1. phill

phill Top Dog

2. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

why is she being fixed?

3. phill

phill Top Dog

she is really sapost to acording to the condo asoc rules at the same time they do have a male i gave them and don't want to deal with the heat prolbem,,,,i see it as a shame to have her fixed

4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

he should let me try :)
    thats not a good reason imo

5. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

she can stay here:)

6. spliff

spliff Big Dog

if you cant keep her id be happy to take her off your hands:D
    if you make room for her i think for her next breeding you should throw some tight colby in there.....:cool: let me know....:D

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

don't do it. if the dog truly has it all and bred like that. ut her in some trustworthy hands and send him a male.

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

yes get here fixed because if you even need to question it then that should tell ya something. IMO they should earn the right to produce not inherit it.

9. phill

phill Top Dog

ohhhh this bitch has it all from conformation to lets get it on another one hard to handle and a great house dog

10. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

well im on my way to get her phill, be there in 4 hours

11. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

If she's a good dog then put that bitch on the ho stroll...lol...

12. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

:dogtongue::dogdrink:............

13. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

She's bred nice,if she's truly a good dog I'd hate to fix her but then again I wouldn't live somewhere where I had rules telling me what to do with my dogs.I'd probably be looking for a new house.Anyway,I wish your cousin good luck on whatever he decides to do.

14. phill

phill Top Dog

i know i cant she looks just like a dog my uncle had named BACK ROAD ,,and i hate to send my beatlejuice dog anywhere http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=357600 she's never been bred we tried once another dog that has it all ,,but i only have so much room,, i also hate turning a house dog into a yard dog beacause her ant is also a perfect house dog turned into a yard dog bolth will not make no mess in there kennel

15. art

art Big Dog

well breed there

16. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

agree with that 100%