1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Today with missy and mya :)

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by noble1, Jan 31, 2011.

1. noble1

noble1 Pup

i took mya and missy out before and was accused of training my dogs too fight just because they were scrapping over a stick :/

Attached Files:

2. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

nice pics love the one where she staring at someting :)

3. noble1

noble1 Pup

me too :) she was starin at my other dog running through the bushes lol

4. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Although you shouldn't care about stereotypes, maybe all these shiny metal stuff, second photo, do not help. Unfortunatelly you UK owners have these troubles.

5. noble1

noble1 Pup

Im finding it hard to realise wat ur getting at :s
    Is it the chain leads or harness and collars?
    Harness and collar were bargains nobody would refuse.
    And as of the chain lead there the only ones sold around where im from,
    Thanks

6. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

think he's on about the harness

but uh... do you care about those opinions from people in the park?

7. noble1

noble1 Pup

No not really mate, i think she must of been jelous that her 2 lil yorkies wouldnt listen too her n ran off whereas my 'fighting dogs' where listening to everything i was saying. Lol and as of the harness it was £10 so i couldnt say no, and shes a real puller so it helps

8. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

a harnas is the best way to let your dog walk in mine opinion:)

9. noble1

noble1 Pup

i agree :), i rehomed her after 5 months of being caged so she only been out on the lead with me, and when shes on it she pulls like hell! so i invested in that harness which gives much more control

10. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

yes you have more control..
    and its easyer on your arms when they pull real hard..:)

you can get yourself a weightpull harnas and put some weight behind her.. it will work her body good :):):):)

11. noble1

noble1 Pup

ye ive been trying to get hold of stillwater, but no reply:mad:
    missy(the one with harness) is very eager to get her ball etc.
    so ive wanted to try her with weightpull harness, whats the best thing to start pulling? i see many people pulling chains etc but what do you lot think?
    or do you know anywhere which sells weight pull harness's at similar price/quality to still water?

12. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

you can order real good stuff from MAG its a tjechies company and i got all my harnases from them they very good.

obojky,postroje,vodítka,vyšívané obojky,Pitbull,Amstaff,

just transelate it by google...
    dont talk diffecault english to the people be short and clear they not speaking very well english.

i know that southernstaffords sale also some stuff of them.
    they lokated in england dont know exackt where but they from s.a.c.s.

just start whit a small tyre like one from a little tryke just to see what she do if she pulls ok and like it you can take bigger one....
    also you can use wood big blocks of it or rocks.... just look whats there...

walk them easy let them walk for there own you can also let them walk treu the sand and water its more heavy and good for the muscles.

build it up and take rest for exemple if your walking your dog 2 days and let it drag than make 1 day just springpole or flirtpole but no drag.
    that way the muscles will heal and it work out more better...

goodluck :)

13. blanch

blanch Big Dog

you could try strongstuff,he will reply fast and have it to you within a few days.

he's English too
    :cool:

14. noble1

noble1 Pup

yes ive looked through all his pics and his collars look really nice but they dont look the same as stillwater and they are abit dearer,
    i was after just plain black really whereas strongstuff are look like rough gray colour, im going too send a message anyway :) thanks blanch

15. noble1

noble1 Pup

thanks alot mate im just looking through there stuff now :)
    i will have to PM u about weightpulling, i need educating before i start anything lol

16. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

your welcome :)

17. blanch

blanch Big Dog

he will make them however you want mate,black,grey,blue,green,pink
    1", 1.5", 2" thick.

just makes sure you tell him exactly what you want and measure your dog up properly.

better than getting it off some dodgy foreigner :D

and no i dont work for him lol

18. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

The chain lead is FAR from being "gangster" material for dogs LMAO, my nylon leads are thicker and wider. He's talking about the harness because it is studded with spikes. However, it is just a look and I wouldn't sweat it. To be honest, it looks good on your dog and I wouldn't switch it since who cares what others think. Besides, chances are, people will think your dog is a fighting dog regardless simply because of the dog's breed. Btw, you might want to get a thicker lead if she is a puller. I've seen chain leads get snapped by dogs that pull hard. The chain begins to twist and the metal prongs on the lead end up bending one another and snaps. I'd get a nylon lead, or if they don't have them, get a 1 inch wide chain lead instead. I've seen 1/2 inch wide chain leads get snapped by an overly excited dog pulling on the leash along with the owner pulling back.

19. noble1

noble1 Pup

i have a 1" chain lead and also the 1/2 inch,
    i only walk down the road n let them off on the fields,
    just ordered my nylon collars anyway but will be using the harness also :)

20. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Real nice...