1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

toe tags ice pick? anybody know of this dog?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by boilermaker123, Feb 4, 2015.

1. boilermaker123

boilermaker123 Big Dog

Seen a dog from texas finest kennels named jimmy lee at stud he is off of toe tags ice pick...ice pick is supposedly off of shady bill bred back to his mother shady lady...can anyone verify that breeding because to my knowledge it never happened. ..when anthony sold shady lady to mcnasty of roadblock kennels she was barren and couldn't have any more pups. .that's only reason he sold her...and I know for fact we never made that breeding..can someone clarify this for me. .I'm not saying it never happened but can someone explain how?

2. boilermaker123

boilermaker123 Big Dog

Anybody know of this dog?

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Don't know anything about the hound but I just bred up a grand daughter of toe tags last week. Don't know much about the grand daddy though or how acurate the paperwork behind her is but she's a bulldog so we bred her to another bulldog.