1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Too big?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by NewSchoolDogMan, Jul 31, 2010.

1. in my experence u can have a very game 60ld dog.. but over that has got to be outcrossed!! iv an 8 yearold boy with an 8th of masstiff in him at 58/60 fit and he`s never let me down!!

2. but i do love my 30 to 45 ld dogs!!!

3. A game 44 lb dog is going to struggle with a game 65lb dog. Hes gonna find it harder to wrestle and is going to be the underdog from the get go! Not many dogmen are gonna hook up with those odds.

When you eventually pick him up.......and you will.......hes gonna need one heck of a rest, lol!

keep feeding them paper kings and i'll feed my monster mutt :dogdrink:

4. venom

venom Top Dog

uhhh.........

5. ClayLan

ClayLan Pup

My dog is 68 chain weight and about 64 conditioned. both of his parents are 54 and 56lbs he was just a freak occurance his sister is in the 50's just some how he came out like that.

6. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Is he a beast of an animal?

7. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

my roxy is 65 chain weight.parents are 46 and mama around 45 not 100% on mama.i can say this stick a stick to her and i guarantee you cant hold it for more then a min.the strength she has is crazy.all her sibs are around40-50.ive nick named her big red.she is 15 pounds over my next biggest but i like the small one's as size goes.

8. ClayLan

ClayLan Pup

yea he is a beast pull up my profile ive got pics of him on there. jeep/chinaman/redboy

9. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

10. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

ped looks good mntman......also i agree with comp is thicker down low.

11. ClayLan

ClayLan Pup

nice ped i like alot.

12. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

thanks fellas....she should be a bigger dog but im glad she isnt.

13. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Very true.The breeders of past didn't breed for looks but gameness no matter the size or color.Would you rather have a nice pretty big dog that looks like it lifts weights,or a game little bulldog that is bred right?

14. shake

shake Banned

With you r/r

15. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

[​IMG]
    This type of dog really nice hes only as tall as that guys knee

16. 24 " is normal........26 " aint but if theyre game and go over 40 mins and scratch back who cares what you call them. If a lawn mower was 4x and ROM
    it would have his own line, lol!

A good dog makes his own paper........concentrate on the dog and the paper will follow.......

17. i like dogs that win.......and dont quit, looks are immaterial

18. shake

shake Banned

love it r/c got jeep wating lol:)

19. no fear of any line, especially jeep, lol!

all welcome........bring your best and no excuses later, and have a few beers!

20. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

i m too beat up to handle a big dog these days Im 20 wks out from having my shoulder replaced. My little ones r good for me.