1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Too big?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by NewSchoolDogMan, Jul 31, 2010.

1. PitNJ75

PitNJ75 Pup

I've seen some American Bulldogs that look alot like an APBT, just twice the size. Wonder if some of the larger ones might have some of that in them?

2. shake

shake Banned

R/C iam stipud jeep jump rb/ tb/

3. shake

shake Banned

Get better mntman god bless:)

4. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

thanks brother!

5. hell ........mine is chained and fed thats it. let off once or twice by the kids! Pick up shit , bag it bin it.......same old same old, lol! Fcuk walking and washing these critters.......unless its show time, lol!

I do have a chain spot for them that deserve it........the rest can whistle for all i care. Never had dumb bulldog that couldnt be well behaved. Damn he dont get fed till he begs from the kids. Wont eat until they click their fingers.....well drilled dog, lol!

Never treat a dog as if hes a pup!

6. Am Bull are ok when their winning.....but will quit on you into a good dog. PITs are not getting selected like they should but ambull are 100 x worse. Folks bred johnsons like rotts with no game. I' ve seen a herd of them TOGETHER! WTF......never get 2 male game dog s that will live together! if they do they aint game, lol!:eek:

7. dogos are the same......quitters. They where bred from the cordoba dog which was game but fcuking turned it into a herd dog!

Stick to BONAFIDE pit dogs :dogkiss:

8. shake

shake Banned

If wee talking bount 60 ponde'r and up rotti or APBT . WHO WINS

9. all dogs can bite but only a game 1 will come back......a good leg 1 wins unless the others likes noses, lol!

i like my dogs like my women .......legs and chest!

:cheerleader3::cheerleader3::flashtit:

10. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Stupidest statement award goes to Roughcur just because 2 male dogs get along when its not show time this means they are not game huh? you ignorant fool just because they get along dont mean shit about gameness or lack there of it might mean you have 2 intelligent animals but i will be damned if it has anything to do with being game

11. New England

New England Banned

I was thinking the same thing A game.I dont think he's been around as many animals as he say's he has.

12. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

i think someone slipped him a mickey and he still has not come out of it him and shake.

13. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

Here you go, 2 game dogs getting along together

Champion Bolero and Lanier/Fergy Grand Champion Bronson

[​IMG]

14. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

lolol nice pic I believe they get along but they got that look in thier eyes lolol.

15. AGame

AGame CH Dog

FB stated he let them run in the house together on another thread supervised of course and they got along fine

16. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

They just want to play or else he would of been holding them by the collars.

17. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I got em that play too does make life easier. Had a freind south of the boarder who they would play till wood came out.

18. get real............put two game dogs in a room and come back 24 hrs later,lol!

You seriously going to put money on a pet......

some dogs dont start it but go just the same. Im guessing that your covering for your lame dogs. Go to any decent yard and release all the dogs.......you muppets dont know what time it is! Ever heard of a kennel fight. These dogs are on a chain for a reason, lol!

everyone loves to quote the exceptions.......then breed out the arse and get low %! Sure some are quite but thats not the rule is it!

:panicsmiley::panicsmiley::panicsmiley::alarm:

19. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I got 2 that will play rough all day...only when supervised. Never leave them alone and there the only two I got who will. If I left them alone for 24 hrs Im sure only one would be left.The r male and female too.

20. Im breeding a new family.........its called the hippy line. These mutts will let you hump em and then roll over so you can lick their balls,lol!

:lipstickpitbullf::doggyhug2::deadhorse: