1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Too big?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by NewSchoolDogMan, Jul 31, 2010.

1. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Man you are an idiot savant a true moron random shit talking is all i hear from you why don't you just stop posting unless it is of use to someone or educational

2. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

and the fact that when he's going apeshit on the lead while your working him in keep could be a royal pain in the ass. i can't imagine a 100 version of a 40 lb dog's work rate and energy level.

3. a keep is a labour of love, lol! plus it will give him the edge he needs. It is the only thing that YOU can directly affect. You must do your part if you expect him to do his.

4. big dogs need to be fit not superfit like 40lbs. They are like heavyweight as opposed to welter weights. More power less speed.

5. New England

New England Banned

How is your bond with the dogs you said that stay on the chain and thats it.I think you said they dont get attention unless your kid pets him?

6. I dont claim to be the best dogman......just a dogman not breeder or lover of APBTs. Maybe its cultural like the latino but i know about dog behavior. They crave attention and respect authority. I want him to like my kids and submit to my command. Making a fuss of him will mess with his head. He should respect the fact that he is fed and sheltered and occasionally get laid lol!

:sex017::4000:

7. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

about the two males playing together,i got a couple that might get off and ignore them intell eye contact is made,but i cant put any male and male female and female in the house together no way its a outright fight.it would be nice but not happening.

8. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

before i go to work they all get a min time when i stop on lunch,get home from work,feed time,everyday,more on the weekend and then there walk/run time.then i bring in one on sat then another sun,i stop on the way home and pick one and let him ride to get my car.when they pups they go to work with me to get used to being around people.imo thats whats its all about.

9. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

imo the better the bond the more they try to please and the more trust.

10. hell have you got room for me and the kids, lol!

man.......your a saint!

11. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

im sure i got a chain spot for ya:D

12. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

I'm guessing this fool never heard of gr. ch. mongoose or gambler's gr. ch. virgil. Mongoose was known to play nice with pups, females, and even act friendly with adult males. He would even ignore aggressive dogs on the chain and yet, the dog would pretty much condition himself once he sees the mill, he goes on it automatically. However, come time for the show, the dog punished his opponent and he is considered an ace.

Gr. Ch. Gambler's Virgil is also a chill dog and even gets along with the Gambler's cat. I think there is a photo of Virgil sleeping with the cat somewhere online, but I lost the link.

13. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

my buddy has a TDK dog that is hell on 4 legs that plays with pups.

14. i have a dog thats super chilled but up to a point. Hes slow and knows to pace himself but he is not typical.......

most are jokers and want to get it on......only the box will show who is game. but to say that a hippy dog is a ace is way off the mark, lol!

:lipstickpitbullf:

15. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

GrCh llantas plays with pups

16. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

I'll bet you any amount of money that gr. ch. gambler's virgil will rip your big fat red dog into pieces. Do you even know how your dog is bred? What has it accomplished? Gr. Ch. Gambler's Virgil was voted bulldog of the year twice and has been through hell and back. Btw, the dog is about 12 or 13 years old now but I'd still wager on that dog over yours.

17. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

hell i will go for old virgil 2...

18. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Roughcur posting em dumb & stupid posts again.

Gameness and dog aggression have no relation to each other. Just because a dog aint flashy wasting energy showing aggression when chained / on lead doesnt mean that dog wont mop the floor with another dog within those 4 walls. How aggressive a dog display's its self shouldnt have a bearing when your deciding weather to breed the dog or not or is that what your "line" of dogs is based on curs that bark and snap. but then whimper and hop walls when a real dog is in town? haha.

19. ClayLan

ClayLan Pup

you know, as stupid as roughcur usually is. And most of the stuff he says is just totally deplorible. but i kinda have to agree with him on this one.

20. ClayLan

ClayLan Pup

I usually despise everything this guy says but i agree as good as my dogs get along when im around i would never leave them alone together for a long length of time with no supervision.