1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Too big?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by NewSchoolDogMan, Jul 31, 2010.

1. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

leaving dogs un supervised is crazy...the 2 I trust out of 5 ur feet away from me...the male is 13 months still so if that changes it wont shock me just be same as usual. the female is the tants dog I own...she is cranked but thats her only friend on the planet. the male is my VG male he doesnt like anyone else either. Did someone say the leave thier dogs alone on this thread didnt catch that.Mine r in wire welded kennels 24/7 unless im working them.

2. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Plus I seen a vid of virgil being very friendly with another of Gambler's dogs(Virgil just met that dog too)

3. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I knew the owne of ch chrissy a daughter of frisco she played with other dogs as long as she didnt fire off on her..she rough housed with others...the owner had another ch dog in the house both females and hung out whiler supervised.

4. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Yeah, apparently the Virgil dogs are known to be situationally aggressive. They'll play and rough house with anything, but as soon as things get serious, things get ugly. These type of dogs would probably be a lot easier to keep on the yard since accidental kennel fights are most likely much lower. However, once it starts, you better have two armies to break them up. Virgil dogs are known for their intensity.

5. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Is the guy still around? ch. chrissy is one of the few dogs I like off of Frisco (not a frisco fan but a good dog is a good dog whatever blood it comes from). Did he campaign and condition chrissy? If so, he did a good job.

6. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

she was a real bitch...

7. you guys are asking for trouble......JMO. Pits arent pack animals. Hell what do i know.......maybe your the dog whisperer, lol!

Hes also got a line of game dogs...........bollox!

8. MinuteMan1979

MinuteMan1979 Big Dog

I have pictures somewhere of RTK's Crash, a dog who PROVED how game he was sitting on the couch with me and my house dog. The house dog was also a male, and proven.

Crash also slept on my bed with my house female. And I DID leave my two house dogs alone and unsupervised all the time. I KNEW those two were fine. I wouldn't suggest a retard like Ruff Cur try something like that, MY dogs were well socialized and trained. COULD something have happened, I'm sure, but it never did, and they LIKED being together. The male actually would have seperation anxiety if I ever crated him WITHOUT the female. They were crated together for the whole time I owned them.

That same house dog got attacked by a street dog at a birthday party and acted like a cold dog. Just planted his feet and took it untill we got them seperated.

But show him plywood walls and he'd scratch into a dead one. Seriously.

Intelligent has nothing to do with not being game. But if ur a retard who doesn't socialize or train ur dogs in anyway, why WOULD you expect any more out of them.

I really think the dogs do what u expect of them. If u expect them to be fight crazy retards, ur a lot more likely to get that. If u expect and work towards a well rounded, trained, intelligent dog, ur also likely to get that.

I NEVER owned a single dog that would hit anything but other bulldogs unless provoked. I could take ALL of my dogs to the dog park and as long as nothing tried to dominate them, they were cool. I don't know why people think things like this are impossible with these dogs. They ARE still dogs, a pack based animal. Just be the leader and show 'em what's expected....

9. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

chrissy is rip thanks to a/c

10. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

And what of the dogman? Did he get any fucked up charges dropped on him?

11. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Nobody ever said to freakin house two dogs together and let them play unsupervised. However, what you said about good dogs having to be dog aggressive is straight bullshit. There have been plenty of dogs that were tolerant of other dogs of all ages and sex. They will even remain cool during rough housing and mock fights. However, once things gets serious and the other dog starts, then that same dog that is tolerant will finish.

Btw, if you are talking about the Gambler, then yeah he does have a line of gamedogs. Good ones too, especially those out of virgil. Can you tell me how many champions, grand champions, roms, etc. you have made on your yard? Actually, how about you just tell me how your big red dog is bred? You say he is a purebred apbt, can you tell me what breeding made a dog that resembles a dogue de bourdeaux boxer mix? I'm seriously doubting that you have any real apbts at all, and just have mixes and at best, ambullies. You sound like a lot of the ambully people that believes their dogs are better than the original apbt due to being bigger and with redirect aggression issues.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2010
  12. dozer911

dozer911 Pup

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
    Mark Twain

A Bulldog is not defined by it's looks or size, but by it's perfomance.

13. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

old :dogkiss:

14. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

I'd like FB to post on this one, he knew Virgil and had many of his own legends to speak of

15. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I heard Virgil was better with strange dogs than strange people lolol. But could be a good thing no stolen dog.

16. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

LOL yeah, though I don't think virgil has ever bitten anyone. It's kinda funny ya know? Manbiters are supposed to be culled but virtuallly all the greats were man biters. Chinaman, Zebo, Plumber's Alligator, Stepp's Angus, etc.

17. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

i dont think that a dog playing with or getting along with another dog mean SHIT! my 9 month old gets along with my moms 2 dogs, rough play yes, but nothing outa this world. but as soon as you bring something foreign in(cat,dog,rabbit,bird,possum,squirrel, you get the idea) hes ready to go.

18. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

19. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

20. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog