1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Too big?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by NewSchoolDogMan, Jul 31, 2010.

1. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I know the folks behind the Rozumus Mccoy dogs. I own a daughter of Rusty aka Sgt.Storm Mccoy. My friends yard is based of him.Yes rusty was all bulldog.

2. ClayLan

ClayLan Pup

Nice looking dog reminds me of mine.

3. doubledog

doubledog Pup

like a kangal? bulldog wins, no doubt. i like mine anywhere from 38-53

4. popper

popper CH Dog

in europe they are always matching 100 and up pound matches all the time..... i saw this one match about 70 pound apbt go up against a Ovarcha and he took a beat down for the first 15 mintutes but never gave up andat the 18 minute mark hegot the upper hand , the ovarchka curred out and the crowd went nuts

5. WWII

WWII Banned

My boy was coming in around 45#. I went out one day and he seriously just put on like 20lbs out of nowhere. I even called my wife out and asked her if she thought he just exploded over night and she had this bewildered look on her face and said, "omg...yes. what'd you do?" lol...

6. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

LOL, some dogs have huge growth rates and gets their growth spurts a little later in life. We had a dog in PA that was 41# on the chain and was this size at 7 months. He was the same size until he hit 22 months. From 22 months to 24 months he put on 18# and is now 59# on the chain and the amount of feed hasn't change. He actually gotten 2 inches taller and we were dumbfounded since we had assumed he reached max size at 7 months.

7. metalslug

metalslug Pup

Well if they are called American Bullies they are telling us they are not APBT so how they look should be of no concern to us. They should breed them how they want. NOw here are some game dogs that were huge....
    Big Buck was 65 conditioned about 80-90 chain
    Haunch was 59 1/2 condition about 65-86 chain. Haunch would also walk the house with other dogs in their kennels and he would not bother.
    Goldie was a 45 conditioned and about 50 chain and she would play with dogs in the yard.
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [91847] :: <B><font color=blue>BIG APPLE'S BIG BUCK
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [35223] :: BIG APPLE'S HAUNCH
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [92948] :: BIG APPLE'S GOLDIE