1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tosa Inu

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Bull and Terrier, Dec 13, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damon

damon Banned

Maybe because their matches are not quite as exciting, they also are probably harder to get hold of. If the pitbull is superior in every way then why is the tosa the most popular fighting dog in Japan? A country that as had pitbulls for many years?

2. jacko

jacko CH Dog

the JAPS are very honourable people !
    re-read my post.

3. damon

damon Banned

Trust me if their breed was completely outclassed they would switch their attention to pitbulls. Believe it or not I don't care, I know what I've seen and nearly every fight I've seen between the two breeds the tosa as completely dominated the pitbull. Trust me I didn't like it aswell, I always thought the pitbull could best any breed regardless of weight but I very much doubt it now.

4. Malikyo

Malikyo Pup

Go bye to Tosa than.
    The Apbt is the best fighting breed.Its a shame saying Tosas are on the same level as gamedogs.
    Get a Top Catchweight Gamedog vs a top Tosa the gamedog will rock the Tosa

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Not sure how I got to the site I was pretty sure it was through links on sk's page. It looked like a Russian version of YouTube.

6. damon

damon Banned

The usual ignorant reply, go read your stratton fairy story in which no other breeds stand a chance. Until we see a champion pitbull go against a top tosa the debate will be open. I know what ive seen though and the pitbull will really struggle

7. Malikyo

Malikyo Pup

what i have heard was that Gamedogs were imported to Japan and conquer Japan.
    and up to now i think there are not much top gamedogs matched into other breeds.its like Lennox lewis doenst go on the Street and punches regular Men to proof he is the best heavyweight boxer.

8. Malikyo

Malikyo Pup

Dude can you see in the video the quality of the gamedog.Videos proof nothing.
    in my opinion u cant mess a Gamedog with other breeds.to me these tosas arent good fighters just wrestlers.

9. damon

damon Banned

The same can be said of the tosa, put it this way the quality of the pitbulls in japan will be much higher than the quality of the tosas that are in europe and america. I agree that on a pound for pound basis the pitbull is by far the most exciting breed to watch. Its just in these mix breed matches it struggles bigtime

10. damon

damon Banned

That is far from true. The tosa is still the premier fighting dog in japan. Matches between the two breeds occasionally take place though this isnt the norm

11. Malikyo

Malikyo Pup

i didnt said that was a top tosa.but if u have a quality gamedog the quality is 54040400404 times higher than any other breed.
    pound for pound is a sure thing.
    in my opinion a top gamedog will beat these big wrestlers.even if the tosas would win (where i clearly say no) these wrestlers get no respekt from me.beating a dog that is 3 times smaller than himself.
    but the gamedog beating dogs that are 3 times bigger that show the quality of the APBT.

12. Malikyo

Malikyo Pup

yeah they use Tosas because of history and being proud of their dogs.its not having the best fighter because they would choose the APBT

13. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

Here we go again..it's the weight difference. A lightweight Tosa would still have a larger catchweight dog going uphill a shitload. And I wonder the quality of the men bringing these bulldogs into the Tosas. The top men I know wouldnt waste their fucking time.

14. Ninety-Nine

Ninety-Nine Big Dog

A bit like Hoyce Gracie fighting a Sumo...Gracie won Hmmmm.

15. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

Haha..I hear you man..but what happened when the game evolved? Royce Gracie was getting the brakes beat off him..shit the good old country boy Matt Hughes eased up on his Kimura so he didnt snap the legends old shoulder.

16. Ninety-Nine

Ninety-Nine Big Dog

Matt Hughes Vs Sumo?

17. damon

damon Banned

Wow einstein how did you calculate that figure. Whats your excuse for the losses where the weight difference wasnt too much?

18. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

LMAO..you win. Sorry for continuing off topic.

19. damon

damon Banned

Seeing as though 99.9 percent of top quality tosas are in japan i doubt you know of any top men that have the oppurtunity to match them

20. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

Tell me..what's "not too much" of a weight difference? You talking 1/2 pound?? You realize that where the big boys play forfeits are posted for a reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.