1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chinasmom, Dec 12, 2007.

1. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Anyone here ever seen the Trans-Siberian Orchestra? My 16 year old and myself are going tonight and I can't wait. I've been wanting to see them for years. I hear they really rock..

2. I want to....but have not had the chance....I hear they are coming to SC this December though.....
    Hoyden I know has been..you should catch up with her....maybe it was Purple...or both, but I know it was at least one of them..LOL!

3. crawfish407

crawfish407 Banned

I have never seen them myself. I work for the Louisianna Philaharmonic Orchestra and some of them say they are great. If these folks say so I believe it. Enjoy the show! Looking forward to a reveiw.

4. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Aaaaw man are they the ones who sing that Christmas carol set to Canon in D? That song gives me chills every time I hear it.

5. WWII

WWII Banned

They were here just recently. I was wanting to go but no money to buy the tickets. I heard they were really good. Don't they have a light show?

6. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

From what I've seen on you tube, yes they do and they rock hard. They are here tonight at the Bi-Lo Center in Greenville. Hope I can get some good pics and video. I'll be sure to share.;)

7. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Well that's something I'm lacking this year with all my Grandkids so far away. Christmas is all about the children. So, I hope your right..

8. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

9. pitbullcliff

pitbullcliff Banned

TSO is a great rockin group/orchestra. I like them because a couple of the guys in the group were in a band from the 80s named Savatage that I liked. Real hard rockin great band. They used some orchestra way back then also which was UNHEARD of back then from metal bands. I have followed them from back in the Savatage days thru their solo days to the present TSO.

I got tickets to see them a couple years ago from a local radio station here in R.I. I got the tickets because I was highest bidder for a REAL nice Jackson Guitar signed by all the members of TSO. They had the guitar up for auction to help out the Station Night Club fire charity. I was highest bidder for the Guitar I also got tickets to see the TSO in concert some t-shirts and a couple cds from TSO and Chris Caffery. One of the best light shows I have seen in many years along with great music. If you get a chance to see them do it. They are definitly not your grandmother's Orchestra LOL.

I will take a pic of the guitar and post it so you can check it out. Most of the time signed guitars are signed on a cheap Les Paul or Strat copy guitars. This was the first time I had ever seen a band sign a REAL NICE guitar like a top of the line Jackson guitar. From someone that grew up playing Jackson, Charvel and Kramer guitars this was a great opportunity for me to get a great guitar by a band I liked so I made sure I was highest bidder. Plus the fact that it was for the Station Club fire charity help also.

Now I am wondering what to do because I want to play the guitar but when I do I wear off the signed names on the guitar.

Sorry about going off but I got excited when I saw the post about TSO LOL.

10. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Well you have the right to get excited pbc. I just got home from a three hour concert and I am still blind and so excited I can hardly sit still. They were AWESOME. The lights, the girls, the hot rocking band dudes and the word of Christmas all in one package. I will totally go back next year. Tommorow when I have time I will try to download some crappy phone pics, no cams alowed. I started to where my boots and put it in them. Oh well, I saw them live and they were fantastic.

11. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Is this one one you are talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/v/kGrhzCgy_bg&rel=1

It was featured on the etv special last week. Tonight the big girls sang it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2007
  12. Unfortunately not Live... yet.
    Yes I am sure you will LOVE IT.
    Great time to go... pleasure you ears with Christmas Cannon, amazing.

13. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Can someone tell me how to send vids from my cphone to my email? I can send photos, but don't see how to send vids. It doesn't give me that option. Here's a pic anyway.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2007
  14. oh yes it is....I went to play it the other day, but they took it off as an illegal vid....
    thanks for posting, I was missing that...It is sheldons favorite and I like watching

15. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

It was unlike anything I had ever seen before and I've seen a lot of concerts. We could feel the heat coming off the pyrotechnic bursts of flame. The lights were so magnificent. I am for sure going back next year. Hallelujah!!!