1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tribute to Jerry Hale of Halestorm band.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Iron Mike, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

How many of you listen to music when surfing the Net?
    Check out this dogman:

The picture is Thomas McAllister the lead singer.
    Jerry plays lead guitar and songwriter.
    You name the axe player, Jerry has jammed with him, including me. :lol:
    Santana and all the rest.
    25th Anniversary of Woodstock
    Jerry play lead in the Electric Ladyland-Tribute to Jimi Hendrix.
    If Jimi played it, so did Jerry and many more songs.
    Jerry has recorded 3 albums, this is one of them.
    BTW Jerry is a Dog owner and has been for many years and we have traveled all over the US.
    If I can talk him into it, I want to use his studio where him and I record "All Along the Watchtower" for my website. :D

[video=youtube;J685XleHe14]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J685XleHe14[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
  2. keystone

keystone CH Dog

nice i.m.:)...............

3. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

I like it. I'm very fond of good old fashioned rock and roll....and it's hard to find these days. I dig that bluesy guitar work, and always have. When I listen to this it takes me back to the late great Stevie Ray Vaughn. Glad to see some people are still doing it right!

4. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Did I miss something? Since when aren't we to refer to these dogs as Pit Dogs? That is the second word in this breed name and has been called it for over a 100 years. Reference to them as such has been that way ever since I can remember. Pit Dog Report- Don Mayfield & Raymond Holt, Pit Dogs (the way we like them)- H.Q. Kennedy, etc.

Well Jerry owns American PIT Bull Terriers.

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I just deleted the one word. Maybe he don't mind having his name on a public forum next to owning Pit dogs but I know I wouldn't want someone to put that out there if it were me. Just trying to keep the witch hunts down if possible. Just not smart to do these days.. You and I both know that could be viewed in a different context with the wrong kind of people. Just trying to keep people from getting themselves or others in trouble needlessly is all....

6. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Well thanks, PM would have been nice. But knowing me and the people I've hung around all my life using the old reference wouldn't bother him. Cat is already out of the bag for many of us.
    As Sonny S would say, "that horse has already left the barn."
    On this forum Pit Dog is used all over it. As well as "game-dog".
    Thanks for trying to look out for him but there isn't much they can do too or for the old Vietnam Vet.........

7. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

8. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I understand they might re-release these old albums.