1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by F.D., Aug 11, 2016.

1. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

In terms of dog-owner rights, my perception of these three at this point is that Johnson is the best, followed by Trump, and last Clinton. I could be wrong, so feel free to offer your own opinion.

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

Clinton shouldn't even be there .

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

LOLOL True, OG!

4. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

And I just saw on TV that the DEA didn't reschedule marijuana to make it less of a criminal substance today. So among Clinton, Johnson and Trump, who would try to decriminalize marijuana?

5. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Johnson is by far the most qualified to be president. Just not enough cash to make it happen.
    Trump will continue to shoot himself in the foot til he backdoors Hillary into the presidency.
    Between Trump and Hillary we best hope the Vice President candidates provide some leadership/presidency skills.
    I'm thinking between the two, there in nothing to choose from.
    As far as the dogs, Trump by far. The weed, the same.

S

bamaman and treezpitz like this.
  6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

That's all I need to know slim, Trump it is then! Lol.

Stratman, treezpitz and slim12 like this.
  7. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

My vote is on Trump. For some reason he sort of reminds me of myself as he aint afraid to speak of whats on his mind. LOL

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

"Poor Black people have been voting democrat for 50 years and they're still poor. " Charles Barkley -

CajunBoulette and niko like this.
  9. niko

niko CH Dog

Don't like Clinton,but Trump is a fucking idiot

10. treezpitz

He is an idiot but he's not trying to rewrite the constitution. That's where I draw the line. I can disagree with him about every single thing he says but if he isn't trying to take away our 2nd amendment, then I would give him the nod. Does that mean I am voting for him? No. But I would any day over Clinton.

niko and bamaman like this.
  11. Thunder98

Thunder98 Big Dog

Ok I'll say it FUCK TRUMP......

niko likes this.
  12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Couldn't be any worse than Killary. That bitch shouldn't even be free let alone running for POTUS. She's been a proven liar ever since the Watergate scandal forward. That's a hell of a long time to be known to be a liar. I don't think trump is the answer either but if it comes down to them 2 then it would be a cold day in hell before I would pull the lever for Hillary.

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Ill say it " fuck hillary " !

14. treezpitz

I honestly think it's funny that black folks love Hillary and call Donald racist. If you think Hillary is any less racist then you are out of your mind.

reddirt redneck likes this.
  15. Thunder98

Thunder98 Big Dog

Ummm....black folks as you say been voting for white folks for years as I recall......so you can keep the race card going.....but I say FUCKEM....cause that shit coming out his mouth.....beautiful thing is u can cast your vote how you please....you even have the right to put david dukes and trumps sign in your yard.....and people can't do shit a out it.....and you say racist......lol

16. niko

niko CH Dog

I say FUCK THEM ALL!...dirty ass no good politicians!

17. niko

niko CH Dog

I say FUCK THEM ALL!...dirty ass no good politicians!

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Niko ,I am actually with AGK and Treez ,man you gone force me to vote between Hillary or Trump ? I'm voting to save my heritage ! I don think for one second Trump is the perfect candidate ! he is better than Hillary.

19. smalldog

smalldog Big Dog

Hillary is the after birth of a Chinese gang banger

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I am voting to worship my savior Jesus Christ ,I am voting for my kids and grandkids to have the right to worship Jesus,I am voting that I can shoot a deer ,a turkey ,a cow ,a chicken to feed my family ! I am voting for my right to harvest a tree that has been stuck by lightning to warm my family in the winter ! I am voting for the right to shoot yo ass if you on my property in a threatening manner ! I am voting for the right to place my hand over my heart during the Pledge of Alligance to the country I love !