1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by F.D., Aug 11, 2016.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Can't we just try being single for a few years. Let's see the hopefulls in 2020 and go from there. Lmao.

treezpitz likes this.
  2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I wish Johnson actually had a chance. I don't know much about him but I like what I have heard.

AGK likes this.
  3. JenteVA

JenteVA Pup

A while ago, over here in Belgium, we've been fine without a government for over a year LOL:p

AGK likes this.
  4. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I can't see them taking your guns away. That is a bit far fetched. But what can and will happen is will be extremely difficult and way expensive to buy another. The legislation will be held in the 'prevent mass shootings' and 'preventing crazy people from having guns'. Back door methods like limiting the amount of bullets producers can produce.

The DEA already has similar policies in place with the producers of OxyContin. Their approach is we can't stop the guy from taking it. We can't stop the doctors from prescribing it. We can't stop the road side pill clinics. But what we can do is stop the production. The OxyContin plant puts workers on furlough and/or layoff when production numbers are hit. Numbers dictated by the DEA, not the FDA, but the DEA.

It could easily get down to buy all the guns you want, but there may be no bullets available for said guns.

Backdoor legislation.

S

AGK likes this.
  5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I agree. I never mentioned them taking them away. But they can put legislation in place that would prevent law abiding citizens like myself from buying any more. How is that fair? How is that my 'right'? It's not. It's punishing law abiding gun owners.

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

We gone get obama for another 4 yrs.Hillary is gone win it and then obama is gone have her indicted , he has the goods on her and heen planning this for a while.It will be a emergency situation and that will leave him in for another 4.The republicans that won't vote for Trump will vote Johnson and this will allow Hillary to win.

reddirt redneck likes this.
  7. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

That is a stretch but in this day and time nothing should come as a surprise.

I think Johnson is by far the best candidate. The problem with being the best candidate is his views, principles and actions alienate large donors. Large donor groups get their way by paying for their candidate to win elections.

They will pay for the appointed seats in the government that really make things happen. The boards that govern such things as unions, comptrollers that control money between the government and civilian contractors, trade with foreign countries, insurance industries, etc. etc. They donate huge amounts of money. Their candidate wins and their return is favorable numbers on the boards. If it is a five panel board and 3 of one kind and pretty much two tokens of another.

The billions of dollars the government made on Obamacare will increase. The very people that were forced to pay for it were not the people that actually needed. Those who paid are by average the healthiest group of people.

Hillary will feed the people who need to be fed, but at the same time whe will willingly feed those who CHOOSE not to do for themselves. Your taxes will go up in order to pay for those who can work but choose not to do so. Sad but true.

People who are working better start pinching off a little of what they make now. At least the pinch will be for themselves. 6 months from now the pinch will be for someone else.

S

treezpitz likes this.
  8. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

Clinton nearly collapsed today due to fainting in the heat (low 80s). Some people suggest her health may be an issue. She is reported to have had seizures and strokes.

pitbulld0gs likes this.
  9. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

And Johnson is polling at 9%. That's pretty good for an independent.

10. pitbulld0gs

pitbulld0gs Top Dog Staff Member

Hillary ain't gonna make it, she is damn near dead now. She fainted today at the 9/11 memorial. She coughed up some kind of goop (probably ectoplasma) in one of her speeches. She is not i good health. i really don't want to get involved to much in this convo as politics are a joke but i really don't see Hildabeast making it much further.

11. pitbulld0gs

Just saying...

weekendathillarys.jpg

Saiyagin, DISCOIII and AGK like this.
  12. old goat

old goat CH Dog

The krypton tree was a safe and good pain killer . You take the leafs and dry them . You couldn't overdose on it and it really worked . But big Pharm made their 3 drugs with it so now you can't grow a damn tree to treat yourself . I took this for a while and it was good .

13. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

I think you mean Kratom tree. Unless they have Krypton trees.

14. pitbulld0gs

Don't let Lex Luger know about them trees...

15. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

Stoner-Dog-Meme-02.jpg

pitbulld0gs likes this.
  16. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

THey have to wait untill Hillarys clone is fully grown. LMAO

pitbulld0gs likes this.